23

I went straight home, into my room, and buried myself in my blankets, crying my heart out. I sobbed and sobbed, clutching hard onto one of my pillows in pain.

"Noona... what's wrong...?" Sunoo tries to talk to me, but gets scared from my cries and he leaves the room.

My heart hurts so much, it can't take it all. Words can't describe how hurt and betrayed I feel right now.

"Shiyeon....? Are you okay...?"

I can tell by the voice that it was Heeseung. His footsteps became closer and I felt him sitting on the bed next to me.

I sit up and sit in front of him. He looks at me with a really worried face, and he puts his hand on my knee.

"I'm so sorry about all of this. I really did not know a thing about any of it, and I'm so angry at those two assholes for doing something like this to you."

"You deserve so much more, Shiyeon. You don't deserve any of that at all. I'm so sorry." He squeezes my knee.

"Fuck Jay, fuck Jake. They don't deserve you at all. I can't believe they did this to you. You of all people. That's so fucked up. You're such a good person, Shiyeon."

I sniff, feeling the tears come again. I begin to sob hard once again, and Heeseung embraces me into a hug while I cry hard on his chest. He hugs me tightly while I sob my heart out on him.

He rubs one of his hands across my back in circular motions, comforting me. His other hand was on top of my head, caressing my hair gently.

"Why.. would... they.." I say in between sobs.

"Shhh... it's okay...." Heeseung whispers to me in a soothing, comforting voice.

"Heeseung...." I sob even harder, clutching onto the back of his hoodie with both of my hands.

"It's okay, Shiyeon. I'm here with you." He says to me softly.

Long minutes pass by of me crying, and after a while of Heeseung's comforting and assurance, I finally calmed down and stopped crying. Pulling away from him, he cups both of my cheeks and wipes my tears with his thumbs. He looks at me with soft eyes, softly rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs while I look at him back.

"Everything will be okay. Please don't cry anymore, you look like a swollen panda." He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Okay." I sniff, smiling a little.

"I know it hurts badly right now, but eventually, time will heal all of your pain and you won't even care about any of this anymore." Heeseung tells me.

"Again, I'm really sorry they did this to you. It's so fucked up. I'm so pissed off at them for this. You deserve the world, Shiyeon."

"Thanks, Heeseung." I say to him.

"Thanks for comforting me. I really needed it." I pinch his cheek, and he smiles bigger.

"Anytime, Shiyeon. I'm here for you whenever."

"Shiyeon! Oh my god. Are you okay? I'm so sorry about all of this." Sunghoon appears, coming into my room.

"Sorry for being so late. I had to talk some sense into Jake. I'm not even going to associate myself with Jay anymore." Sunghoon sits on my bed with us.

"I'm so sorry, Shiyeon. I really am. You don't deserve any of this." Sunghoon frowns.

"Jake is such an idiot.. I can't believe... ugh..." Sunghoon facepalms.

"I don't know what has gotten into them both to make them do this to her." Heeseung sighs.

"Exactly. Shiyeon is such a good person, all she does is love and care for people." Sunghoon replies.

"Oh! Here. I got you ice." Sunghoon says.

Sunghoon takes my right hand gently, which is the hand I used to slap Jay two times. I spread my hand out flat and he puts the ice bag on my hand for me.

"Those slaps were BRUTAL. I just know his cheek hurts." Heeseung scrunches up his nose.

"Is his cheek and nose okay...?" I frown.

"Shiyeon, you shouldn't care about him anymore. He's a mean asshole, and he doesn't deserve your concerns and worries. He deserves the pain." Sunghoon puts his hand on my shoulder for a few seconds.

"Yeah. What he did is so fucked up on all levels. I can't believe he would do such thing to his own best friend of 5+ years." Heeseung rubs his temples.

"Jake looks horrible. He told me he felt like trash for hurting you." Sunghoon says to me.

"I think he really regrets it. I think he made a mistake, I don't think he tried to actually hurt you. He told me he thought Jay was playing around, so Jake played along." Sunghoon adds.

"Yeah.. you heard the dude. He said he caught feelings for you. He defended you in front of Jay when you weren't there with them. I think that says a lot. Now, it is fucked up that he didn't tell you, but I do think it's because he thought Jay was playing around. I don't think he knew." Heeseung looks at me.

"We're not saying you have to forgive him immediately right now. But I think that he deserves a second chance. Jake has a genuine good heart, and I know that because he's my best friend." Sunghoon adds.

"I'll think about it." I gulp.

"You look like a puffer fish. How much did you cry, jeez!" Sunghoon exclaims.

"She cried for 15 minutes." Heeseung snorts.

"You look absolutely horrifying with severe puffy eyes." Sunghoon giggles.

"Shut up," I smile a little.

"She got her tears and snot all over my sweater," Heeseung says, taking his sweater off.

"Rest in peace to that sweater." Sunghoon jokes.

"Shut up! There was barely any snot!" I huff.

I was laughing and joking with them, but in the inside, I felt like shriveling up into a ball and dying.

I don't think I could ever forget about this.