9

In Sunghoon's car on the way to the movie theaters, I was still sitting in the middle of Jake and Jay while Sunghoon drove and Heeseung sat in the passenger's seat.

"Your car smells so nice, Sunghoon. Who bought you the fresheners?"

Heeseung sniffs the little air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, your car smells seriously nice." Jake chuckles.

"Shiyeon picked out the scent for me." Sunghoon looks at me through the rear view mirror.

"Why didn't you pick out this scent for me, Shiyeon? It smells way nicer than the one you got me for my car." Jay smacks my thigh.

"Jay, you literally said you didn't like this scent. Stop whining." I roll my eyes.

"And stop touching my thighs. My thighs are not a stress ball for you." I glare at Jay and he laughs.

"That sounds very odd to say." Heeseung awkwardly chuckles.

"We should go out to eat after the movie, guys." Sunghoon suggests.

"Well, you have no choice anyway. I'm the one driving you all." He adds in with a sneaky chuckle.

"Let's eat pork belly and beef." I add.

"I'm actually craving pork belly right now. Shiyeon, you're my food soulmate." Jake smiles at me.

"You mean soulmates in general?" Sunghoon snickers.

"No! Just food soulmates." Jake huffs.

"Pork belly and beef it is." Heeseung says.

Jay suddenly puts his right leg on top of my left thigh silently while looking on his phone.

"Jay, get your leg off me!" I growl. "It's so heavy!"

"It's comfortable right here. I think I'll keep it there." Jay grins.

"Park Jongseong!!!!!" I whine, and the guys laugh.

"That DOES look comfortable. Me, too." Jake adds.

Suddenly, Jake copies Jay and puts his left leg on top of my right thigh, so that there was two heavy ass legs on my lap dangling off my knees and resting on my thighs.

"Why are your legs so heavy?! They feel like bricks! Get them off," I whine once again.

"Are you guys bothering Shiyeon?" Heeseung looks back at us with a laugh.

Trying to pry their legs off of me, they press their legs onto my lap with their leg strength and made it impossible for me to get them off. The more I tried to pry their legs off, the more exhausted I got.

Soon giving up, I let out an exasperated sigh of exhaustion and I put my head on Jake's shoulder, taking another big breath. Smelling his light cologne, I can feel him staring at me; so I turn my head and look up and we make eye contact. He gives me a small, cute smile, then looks away at the window. Fortunately, Jake lifts his leg off of me and puts it down normally. Jay's leg remained on my thigh.

"Jay, get your heavy ass leg off me! What do you eat for dinner? Bricks? My thigh is being tortured right now." I smack Jay's arm.

"Your thigh's pretty comfortable, Shiyeon. I like it." Jay sheepishly giggles.

"That doesn't sound right.." Heeseung mutters in fluster.

"Yeah. That sentence sounded a bit strange, Jay hyung." Sunghoon says.

"Not like that! I'm just saying Shiyeon's thigh is comfortable to put my leg on." Jay sucks his teeth.

"Stop bullying Shiyeon." Sunghoon cackles.