11

"The movie was so epic!! Gosh, I would pay to see it all over again." Jake exclaims loudly as we all exit the theater together.

The movie was over after an hour and a half, and I have to admit; I enjoyed it the whole entire time I was sitting with Jake, which is so cringe for me to say.

The five of us left the movie theater and we went back into Sunghoon's car, all sitting in the same spots as earlier when we were on the way to the movies. We sat in the car without driving off since we were discussing where to eat and where to go next.

"Pork belly," Jake reminds us. "Let's eat pork belly and beef. We already decided!"

"Yeah. I want pork belly." I cross my arms, looking on my phone.

"But I want Japanese ramen. Let's eat ramen, guys." Heeseung looks at everyone, trying to convince us.

"Ramen does sound good.." Jake's voice trails off.

"God, Jake. You change your mind so easily." Sunghoon laughs. "You're easily so swayed left and right."

"I'm just... open-minded! Got a problem, ice prince?" Jake scoffs defensively.

"Ayyy.... Open-minded? You only succumb to what Shiyeon thinks!" Sunghoon sucks his teeth, bickering back.

"What the hell does 'succumb' even mean? Can you speak words I understand?" Jake crosses his arms to his chest.

"He's saying you always go with Shiyeon says and feels." Heeseung laughs wildly.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be best friends? You guys bicker like sworn enemies." I smirk at Jake and Sunghoon in amusement.

"I can say the same for you and Jay, Shiyeon!" Jake scrunches up his nose at me.

"Yeah. Don't be a hypocrite, Shiyeon." Sunghoon adds.

"Now you guys are on the same team, huh? What an interesting duo." Jay shakes his head while chuckling lowly, referring to Jake and Sunghoon.

"Is this what 2002 people do? Argue all day?" Heeseung says.

"Hyung, you're just a year older than all of us. You're talking like you're 34." Sunghoon deadpans.

"Alright, 02z maknae." Heeseung snickers.

"Speaking of, when's your birthday, Shiyeon?" Jake asks me.

"November 15. When's yours?" I respond.

"What? No way!!!! Mine is November 15, too!!!!" Jake gasps loudly.

"You guys are just finding out about this?" Jay rolls his eyes. "We've been known that you guys are meant to be. Same birthdays and everything."

"Is yours actually November 15, Shiyeon?" Jake's eyes widen largely.

"Yeah, it is. Why the hell would I lie about something like that, dumb ass?" I laugh.

"No way we have the same birthdays. That's so crazy, dude!" He exclaims excitedly.

"We should celebrate our birthdays together! You know, have a conjoined birthday." He puts his hand on my shoulder, giving it a quick squeeze.

"Oh my god. This dude is so in love that he wants to celebrate birthdays together." Sunghoon facepalms.

"Stop jumping to conclusions, Hoon. I just want to celebrate birthdays together because we share the same birthday, that's all. It would be fun." Jake scoffs, denying it all.