5

"So you really do think Professor Bae is hot?" I nudge Sunghoon's arm, teasing him.

"She's my ideal type." Sunghoon responds, saying it with no hesitation.

The five of us were at a boba cafe together at a table by the window, hanging and lounging. This cafe was really cute and minimalistic. Not to mention, their whole drink menu is really good, too. Also inexpensive.

This cafe was our go-to place to hang out after classes, because it was near the campus.

Sitting next to Jay, both of us were leaned against the window. My knees up to my chest, my body was turned a little towards Jay and it was touching him. He sat normally with his feet on the ground, but his arm was wrapped around my shoulders. I rested my head on his shoulder as my neck was still in a little bit of pain.

"Professor Bae is really pretty, though. I know you guys agree." Sunghoon sips his coffee.

"She's alright. Definitely pretty, but she's not my type." Jake adds.

"What IS your type, then? Just any girl in general? Is that your type? All girls who flirt with you?" I raise an eyebrow at Jake.

"Don't be mean, Shiyeon." Heeseung laughs.

"Actually, no, Shiyeon-ssi. My type are girls with hard-to-melt personalities, who fights back, and aren't afraid to speak their mind. I like confident girls." Jake eyes me, giving me a tiny smirk.

"Interesting." I nod my head slowly.

"So basically Shiyeon's your type?" Jay blurts out, talking to Jake.

"Why do you guys always bring Shiyeon into everything I say? Besides, all of you are already in love with her, you all don't need a fourth guy." Jake rolls his eyes, running his fingers through his black-brown hair.

It's something about the way he plays with his hair that makes me feel odd. He does it so flawlessly and charmingly, which is embarrassing for me to admit. He's actually pretty attractive and I hate to admit it.

"No one here is in love with Shiyeon. Except for Jake and Heeseung hyung." Sunghoon snickers.

"Hey! Who said I like Shiyeon, dumb ass? Are we assuming, now?" Heeseung almost jumps out of his seat.

"Heeseung hyung's totally getting red. Look at his ears." Jay laughs loudly.

Curious to see if Jay's right, I look over at Heeseung. Just as Jay said, Heeseung's face is bright red and his ears are, also. He's looking at the table with a small smile on his face, then he looks up at me and we make eye contact. Getting flustered, he looks away while rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Heeseung hyung makes it obvious, as Jake's just passive aggressive and petty. This is so funny to witness." Jay cackles, smacking the table by instinct from his laughter.

"Shut up Jay hyung, you're just a tsundere. You're just as in love with her as the other two." Sunghoon adds in.

"I would like to say that none of you are in love with me. Please say you guys are all joking. Especially Jay." I say to them.

"We're joking, yes. Don't worry." Heeseung smiles at me.

"He isn't." Jay points at Heeseung.

"Jongseong, shut up. You're so annoying. This is what being single does to you. It makes you annoying." Heeseung glares at him.

"Hey jack ass, aren't you single, too? You're too scared to admit you like Shiyeon. Shut up, hyung. You're even worse than just being single." Jay bickers.

"Good for all of you, so so SO in love with Shiyeon, aren't you guys? That's so cute! You guys are like her personal bodyguards. That's so heartwarming to see. Wow~!" Jake lets out a strained, forced laugh.

"What's up with you, idiot?" I look at Jake with a concerned expression.

"Nothing. My heart is just warmed by what I'm seeing. All of them fighting over you."

"This dude..." Sunghoon snorts. "He's totally jealous."

"Ew. Why would I? Shiyeon hates me." Jake forces out a smile; a smile that looked fake and bitter.

"Come on, I don't hate you that much. Only on some days, Jaeyun." I give him an assuring smile.

"Nah. I get it. I'm a snobby, cocky jerk." Jake shrugs, his voice getting less happy and cheery.

"What?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion, as mine and the other guys' smiles all fade.

"You said it yourself, didn't you? You hate my guts. You'd rather die than to ever see me more than a friend, since I'm just a stuck-up dude who flirts with everyone."

"It's fine, Kim Shiyeon. I get it." He says, using more honorifics and politeness to me as if I was a complete stranger on the street to him.

"What's up your ass, Jake? You've never had a problem with me feeling that way about you until now. What's your problem?" I get off of Jay, sitting up straight in my seat, looking directly at Jake.

He's looking me straight in the eyes, his eyes filled with bitterness and also anger.

"You guys are just play fighting, right?" Sunghoon chuckles nervously, trying to read the room.

"You've been acting so passive aggressive for absolutely no reason. Don't you have better things to do? Like flirting with other girls who come across your path? Isn't that your specialty?" I snarl.

"Oh fuck you, Shiyeon. You literally flirt with all three of the guys. It's a different day for each guy, isn't it? Monday, it's Jay. Tuesday, it's Sunghoon. Wednesday, it's Heeseung. Aren't I right?" he glares at me.

"You're the biggest hypocrite, Jake. Do you see yourself? It doesn't matter the girl, you flirt with her no matter what. You love the attention. You thrive off of it, you flirt with every single girl who shows you any sort of interest. Don't be a hypocrite." I lean against the table, forwards him.

"I don't think they're joking...." Jay whispers.

"I don't say a single word whenever you do shit with girls. So why are you in my business? Seriously, what's up your ass?" I glare at Jake.

"I don't even have a problem, Kim Shiyeon. I was just pointing out what I noticed. Why are you being a bitch?"

"I'M being the bitch? Really? You wonder why I hate your guts, so I'll tell you. You're a cocky, arrogant hypocrite. You know, I really did think for a second that we were becoming friends. I'm so glad that we actually aren't." I spit out.

"Fuck you, Jake. Don't ever speak to me again." I grab my car keys.

"Hey, Shiyeon. Come on, stay..!" Sunghoon's voice grows more worried.

"Shiyeon, where are you going?" Jay asks.

Ignoring them, I throw away my empty coffee cup and storm out the cafe, getting into my car and driving off, pissed out of my mind.