17

It was the next day and I was currently just getting ready. Jake had invited me to go places with him and walk around. I initially hesitated to go, because I didn't want to feel awkward around him, but he sounded so pouty and cute on the phone so I couldn't decline.

I was already finished with my hair and makeup, I just needed to change into the outfit I had already picked out.

I changed into the outfit and got my bag ready, putting everything I needed to bring inside. I wear my bag on my shoulder and do some final touches, then I walk downstairs to leave.

Sunoo wasn't home at the moment, so I didn't spend any extra time saying bye to him. Putting on the right shoes, I leave my house and I walk to the cafe.

Jake told me to meet him at the cafe and he would drive us around, so I didn't feel the need to bring my own car. The cafe was only a ten minute walk and I got there in no time.

Walking into the cafe, I look around discreetly and notice Jake sitting by the window using his phone. He had on a white T-shirt with a baseball bomber jacket, and ripped jeans. He had his hair messily covering his forehead, and he wore nice accessories to go with his outfit.

I walk over to him without saying anything and I stop in front of him. He notices my shoes and looks up from his phone, noticing it's me. He instantly smiles brightly at me and puts his phone in his pocket, standing up.

He towers over me as that same, puppy-like smile remained on his face while he looked at me with full eyes.

"Hey, Shiyeon. I'm glad to see you." He beams.

"Hi, Jake." I say back to him.

"Oh! I ordered you an iced vanilla latte with two pumps of chai. Your favorite, right?" He hands me the coffee.

"How did you know that?" I reply, taking the coffee.

"Sunghoon told me." He chuckles softly in embarrassment.

"You asked him?" I snort.

"Yeah. I was calling him while waiting for you to come, so I just asked." He rubs the back of his neck, getting shy.

"Well.. thank you, Jake. I appreciate it."

"Anytime. Let's go, now." He says.

I follow him out the cafe and over to his car. I get into the passenger's seat and he gets in the car as well, starting the engine. We put on our seatbelts then he begins to drive off.

I couldn't help but notice how oddly attractive he looked while driving; one hand on the steering wheel, the other leaned against the window edge. Something about him driving was super attractive to me and I don't know why.