8

I was just done getting ready to hang out with the guys. Right now it was about 2:40, and I just finished changing into my outfit and doing my makeup.

I let my hair down from the pony tail I had it in and grabbed my bag that had my stuff inside, putting on my shoes and going downstairs

My brother, Riki, and Jungwon were in the kitchen making some sort of dessert together.

"Sunoo! I'm going out soon- what the hell is that?" I walk into the kitchen with them.

"What the hell are you guys making?" My eyes widen.

"Noona!" Riki laughs loudly.

"It's a fish bun!! You can't see it?" Jungwon exclaims, showing me his attempted fish bun.

"It looks like mud." I deadpan.

"We're been working so hard on these fish buns. Some have red bean filling, green tea filling, and cheese filling! Doesn't that sound yummy, noona?" Sunoo squeals cutely to me.

"Here. Have a bite." Sunoo holds up one of the buns.

I reluctantly take a bite of his deformed fish bun and is automatically greeted by the sweet taste of red bean in my mouth. Chewing, I smile at them as they're all staring at me, waiting for my reaction.

"It's actually really good."

My response makes the three boys gasp and squeal in excitement, high-fiving each other in proudness.

"You're dressed up prettily, noona. Where are you going?" Jungwon asks me.

"I'm going to the movies with Jay and the other guys." I answer.

"No invite? So mean," Sunoo pouts his lips.

"Yeah! Let us come, too!" Riki exclaims.

"It's Rated R. 18+, sorry guys." I giggle.

The doorbell rings and Sunoo goes to get the door while I'm standing at the counter with the other boys.

"Hyung!" I hear Sunoo shout.

Assuming it was Jay, I don't turn my head to look.

"Hey guys."

Well, that is definitely not Jay's voice.

I look and see Jake standing there. He looks me up and down and studies my outfit. He was wearing ripped jeans, a white shirt and a blue-grey flannel over it.