20

It was just another uneventful day where I didn't have much to do. I was supposed to be at campus right now, but because of that investigation, I have a super long break.

I could always go out, yes.. but, going out all of the time just makes it boring. I haven't left my house to go out and have fun in two days, and I'm not mad about it.

Staying home is pretty awesome, actually.

Jay still hasn't contacted me, but the more that it's been going on, the more I stopped to care and worry.

Jake and I have been talking and seeing each other a lot more, especially texting and calling.

I currently wasn't doing much. I just had a bunch of snacks piled next to the bed while I laid and watched some K-dramas.

The doorbell suddenly rings and I pause my show, heading downstairs to see who it was. Looking through the peep hole, I notice that it is Jake. I open the door for him and he looks at me, smiling brightly.

His hair was all messy, wavy, and fluffy. Jake was wearing a matching baby blue hoodie and sweatpants. I noticed a tear stain on his cheek, but I decided to not point it out to him.

"Hey, Shiyeon. I was afraid you weren't home. You weren't picking up my calls," he says, taking off his shoes.

"You called?" I ask him, closing and locking the door.

"Yeah, just a few times." He nods his head.

"Oh! Sorry, Jake. My phone was on Do Not Disturb." I tell him.

"It's alright, don't worry." He ruffles my hair with that smile never disappearing.

"I'm watching K-dramas right now while eating snacks. Do you want to join me?" I ask him while he follows me upstairs into my room.

"How could I ever say no? Let's watch Vincenzo. You didn't watch any episodes without me, right?" He furrows his eyebrows at me cutely with pouted lips.

"Of course not," I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

"Good!" He exclaims happily. "We can only watch it together. TOGETHER, okay?" He gives me a thumbs up.

I let out a small laugh, giving him a thumbs up in return. I get back into bed as Jake takes his socks off, rolling them up together into a ball and putting them on the dresser. He joins me in bed next to me, getting under the blanket as well. I exit out of the current drama I was watching, while Jake pulled out his phone from his hoodie pocket.

"Where's Sunoo? I feel like he goes out more than you do nowadays," Jake chuckles lowly, his eyes glued to his phone for whatever reason.

"He only leaves the house to go over any of the guys' houses. Other than that, he occasionally goes out and does stuff." I respond.

"I haven't seen him in days, nor have I seen Riki or Jungwon." He says.

"I see them almost every day," I begin. "I haven't seen Sunghoon or Heeseung in days."

"What about Jay?"

I used to tense up whenever Sunoo or the guys mentioned Jay, but now, it doesn't really affect me. Again, the more days that went on where we wouldn't talk, the more I stopped caring.

"Not Jay, either. It's almost been a week since I've seen or even heard from him." I shrug my shoulders a little.

"Me too." He adds.

Yeah of course, that's because you have some sort of beef with each other.

Apparently so does him and I, so..

"Sunghoon has been dying to see you. He complains that you never answer his texts. When it comes to you, he acts like a little baby. Seriously, it's annoying to hear him whine about how much you don't talk to him." Jake laughs, playing with his own hair.

"He's exaggerating. I text and call him back every single time." I scoff, grinning a bit.

"Yeah, I know. Like I said, he becomes a baby when it comes to you." Jake pokes my cheek.

"I guess." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Any updates on that Jeemin guy?" He asks me.

"Who?" I ask in confusion.

"Jeemin. The guy you met at the party?" Jake looks at me with confusion.

"You mean Jaemin? Dumb ass," I laugh loudly.

"Did you really say Jeemin?" I slap his arm lightly.

"I forgot his name!" Jake throws his hands up in the air in defense, smiling.

"We have been texting here and there, but nothing too much." I answer him.

"You guys haven't hung out or anything? He hasn't asked you on a date?" He asks me.

"Nope. Nothing." I shake my head.

"Good," I hear Jake mumble under his breath.

"Huh?" I look at him, trying to see if he could repeat it so I was sure of what he said.

"Nothing." He says quickly.

"Anyway," he shakes his head vigorously for a second. "Thanks for letting me come over,"

He pushes his body down a little and rests his head comfortably on my shoulder, nuzzling his cheek against my shoulder in comfort.

"Of course. I told you that you could come over whenever I was home, and I meant it." I smile at him, and he smiles back.

"Thanks, Shiyeon." He says, hooking our arms together and holding mine with his.

"Sure, Jake." I ruffle his hair.

"Now," Jake begins.

"Let's watch Vincenzo!"