7

The next day, I had driven myself to class, being a little late once again. I didn't have trouble sleeping, I was just up watching K-dramas and the time passed by too quickly.

Entering the campus, the guys were once again waiting for me by the water fountain; including Jake. Though, he looked a little uninterested as he had his eyes glued on his phone and didn't pay me any attention. Doing the same to him, I avoided him and greeted the other guys.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls, idiot? I was afraid you died!" Jay smacks my head immediately after noticing me.

"My phone is dead. I forgot to charge it before sleeping." I reply.

"The violence... you JUST saw her, hyung! Already hitting her." Sunghoon snorts, ruffling my hair.

"I don't go easy on her like all of you fools. She deserves an ass beating." Jay grins at me.

"What did I even do? I deserve an ass beating for just breathing, huh?" I cross my arms, huffing.

"Jay's just violent in general. So mean for no reason." Heeseung chuckles.

"Jake, who are you texting, dude? Your eyes are glued onto your phone." Jay puts his hand on Jake's shoulder.

Jake looks up from his phone and puts it into his pocket.

"Your girlfriend~?" Sunghoon coos annoyingly.

"No." Jake rolls his eyes.

"He's literally texting no one. His phone has been off the entire time he's looked at it." Heeseung deadpans.

"Not true! My phone's brightness is just low!" Jake exclaims, embarrassed.

"Shut up, Jake. It has literally been off the whole time." Heeseung snorts.

"What are you trying to hide from, Jake?" Sunghoon laughs at him.

"Shiyeon, obviously." Jay deadpans.

Now what does he have to do with me-

"Good." I remark.

Jake swiftly looks at me with sorrowful, yet cold eyes, then looks away quickly.

Heeseung purposely clears his throat loudly.

"Anyway, let's get to class. We'll see you guys at lunch." Heeseung says.

"Alright." I say.

"See you, nerd." Jay gives me a quick hug.

Sunghoon and I split up with the rest of them, walking together to our class as we have the same first period.

"Good morning, Shiyeon and Sunghoon. Glad you are on time today." Mr. Jeon greets us with his warm, bunny smile.

Gosh, he's so handsome.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon." I respond.

"Morning, Jeon." Sunghoon handshakes with him.

"Take a seat. You're a bit early from the other kids." Mr. Jeon says.

Sunghoon follows me as I walk and take a seat down at the table near the window. He sits next to me, and we place our bags on the table on the side. Leaning back against the seat, Sunghoon puts his head on me as we're both on our phone waiting for class to start.

"I'm sorry about Jake, Shiyeon." He whispers to me.

"I know I didn't have the chance to talk to you yesterday. But just know I'm sorry for his stupid behavior."

"It's alright, I'm over it. You don't have to apologize for him." I say.

"Yeah, I know... but as his best friend, I think he was seriously being idiotic, and I don't think he sees that. So I'm sorry on his behalf." Sunghoon tells me.