Prologue

I DONT OWN ANY ON THE CHARACTERS. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE OWNERS
(This is my first story and i dont think im a good writer soooo sorry if its bad 😅😅😅)

A pod is heading to earth it crashes in mustafu japan on a beach. A man with a scruffy beard, long black hair his name is Shouto Aizawa goes to the pod after seeing it crash, he thinks it is a meteor. As he comes closer he gets ready for any enemy to come out of it when he realizes that its a pod.
The pod opens he looks inside to see a baby boy with black hair with a note on his chest written on the note is what he presumes is the boys name and race 'Y/n the last saiyan'. He adopts the boy giving him the last name Aizawa.
Y/n was always a weird, he was stronger, faster and had alot more energy and had a tail which was a mystery to aizawa since he had it when he was a few months old.
After 10 years y/n is talking with his father about him going to UA but the boy looks at the full moon he stops talking as it seems that he is in a trance.
"y/n are you ok?" aizawa asks
Y/n doesn't answer but his body begins to get hairyer and it gets bigger, aizawa runs away to not get crushed.

Aizawa tries to fight his son but his attacks do nothing, many pro heros come to help after seeing the giant monkey but any attack just makes it angrier

When the sun rises the giant monkey turns back into the 10 year old y/n but he is unconscious and naked after all his clothes were destroyed after his transformation. After tgat day aizawa told his son to never look at the full moon again.