Chapter 5 S4

You were training like crazy in and after class. As everything was being set up you wete put on standby. You were climbing a giant rock in class.

You finished first then midorya.

Bakugo: hey, what'd you figure out?! Tell me!

Kirishima: sorry, I can't!

Then uraraka and tsu, then kirishima.

...

At lunch, you ate quickly then left to continue training in the classroom. Momo then comes in.

Momo: hey y/n, are you ok?

Y/n: yes, why wouldn't I be?

Momo: you seem distracted. Did something happen at your work studies?

You stopped training.

Your eyes began to water.

Y/n: n-no.

Momo: are you okay? Why are you crying?

Y/n: It's terrible, momo. What's happening. B-but I can't tell you, we've been forbidden to tell anyone.

Momo hugged you.

Momo: it's fine you don't have to tell me just fix what's going on.

Y/n: yes, ma'am!

You both laugh but then the door opens revealing aoyama. Making momo blush and run out.

...

The next day at night your phone buzzed and you knew what it was. You ran out and saw kirishima, uraraka, tsu and midorya outside.

Kirishima: did you all get the message?

Uraraka: yeah.

Tsu: we did.

Midorya: the day we move...

...

You were in the agency waiting for everyone to get out.

Uraraka: deku...

He looked at her and nodded.

Mirio: midorya, y/n. Let's do this! Were gonna do it!

 Let's do this! Were gonna do it!

Y/n: yeah! (you copied him)

Midorya: what's with those moves?!

Y/n and mirio: we're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it! Let's do this!

...

You all went to the police station to meet up with the police.

Police chief: after nighteye used foresight on the Hassaikai member, we confirmed the existence of undocumented underground facilities at the head of the Hassaikai's residence. We were able to confirm that the girl we are trying to rescue is being held in one of the rooms there. Although we were unable to uncover the entire underground layout, the path the man took is the shortest route to our target, and it's the best intel we could have for searching the Hassaikai's expansive stronghold. However, evem if we head there, if they use their quirks freely on us, it wpuld male the search difficult. So, we have made a list to the best of our knowledge of quirks registered to Hassaikai members. Please memorize this list. (they gave all the pros the list)

???: it's nice to be able to pull this out, huh?

Police chief: we don't want to give them time to hide, so we want to identify and apprehend all the members as quickly as possible.

Kirishima: things are moving fast now, huh?

Amajiki: you're energetic for how early this is...

Uraraka: I'm getting nervous.

Tsu: from detective work to cooperation with the police... There's so much that I don't know.

Nejire: right? Isn't it mysterious?

Ryuku: yeah, schools don't really teach you much about things like this. I had a hard time when I first started.

??? 2: yeah.

Kirishima: all the pros are so calm. Is it 'cause they're so used to this?

Y/n: partly, but they know what's on the line.

Midorya: hey, I haven't seen gran torino all morning... I wonder where he is.

Sir nighteye: apparently,he cannot come anymore.

This made midorya turn around and look at him. 

Midorya: huh?!

Police chief: it looks like the league, which tsukauchi is keeping an eye on, is on othe move. But well, we have enough people, too, so it should not impede us.

Midorya: I see...

Kirishima: maybe we can catch the Hassaikai and the league of villains all at once!

Midorya: yeah! All right!

Aizawa: hey.

Midoya: mr-raser head!

Y/n: dad!

Aizawa: I will move with the nighteye agency. Do you understand what that means?

Midorya and y/n: yes, sir!

Police chief: heroes! Things might get a little violent. If you see even a hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, please deal with it immediately! We're up against gangsters who have survived until now. Don't let your guard down and carry out your respective tasks. (him, all the police, and swat team saluted) We will commence the operation at 8:30! All hands, move out!

...

8:30

Police chief: once they've read the warrant, charge in! I'm counting on everyone to move swiftly.

As the police chief was going to ring the bell a gaint person punched the door and rushed out. Your dad and midorya saved some of the policemen infront. Everyone stood still doing nothing. You turned super saiyan and rushed him.

Y/n: hey! Bastard move!

You punched him in the head as he flew away making a giant hole in the wall. He attacked you but ryuku stepped infront then everyone else ran in.

Y/n (thoughts): I'll definitely save you Eri!