Chapter 10 S5

(Dragonball super manga panels. After the anime.)

You were alone at the dorms since everyone went home for new years eve. After that, you all went to your work studies. You went to edgeshot's agency because he might teach you about sensory, you based all of this off naruto so you didn't have reliable info. He's still the number 4 hero so he should still be able to help.

You entered the agency and got greeted by him.

Edgeshot: welcome y/n Aizawa to my agency. What could I help you with?

Y/n: thank you for accepting me! Can you teach me about sensing like from naruto? I think it's similar to mine from what I saw in the show but can you help me enhance it?

Edgeshot: sorry to disappoint but no, we learn from our surroundings. But I can help your energy, how to make it more powerful.

You entered to see multiple people there on computers. You passed through it and went into a long hallway, you entered the fifth door on the right. There were like 20 long sticks with people trying to balance by holding the stick with their tiptoes.

Y/n: this is easy!

Y/n: this is easy!

...

This was not as easy as you thought. You were standing on it for 5 HOURS.
You were meditating trying to control your energy so you don't fall. Somehow you were getting very tired of doing this.

Y/n: how long am I supposed to do this for?

Edgeshot sidekick: as long as it takes for you to stabilize your spirit, you must achieve balance in body and mind. I was here for 3 days, this isn't the last of your training but you won't help us patrol or take care of villains until you finish this.

Y/n: 3 days?!

Edgeshot sidekick: your balance is disrupted again.

...

You were still at the stick you had to eat and sleep on it. Edgeshot came in once in a while to check on you. Today, you finally finished it.

Edgeshot took you to a training room with a shooting range.

Edgeshot: now, shoot that target as you would normally, trying not to kill.

You aimed a finger at it and shot... Wth?!

 Wth?!