Chapter 2

Y/n pov

You do some jumps to warm up as you get ready
Present mic tells everyone to start so you wait for a countdown but it never comes your fellow examinees do the same as you they stand waiting for it
"go there is no countdown for a real fight!" present mic says
You run and find one 3 point robot and a 1 one point.
"kaioken!" you say and go attack them
This is a transformation you do that boosts your speed and power and multiplies your ki and you can multiply this transformation to make it stronger X3 is the highest because the transformation puts the body under heavy stress so its not good for long fights after some time you get a lot of points then the ground shakes and a huge robot comes out of the ground
You use the kaioken and an energy attack which you named the Kamehameha it just pushes the robot slightly so you use kaioken X3 it pushes the robot even more, you decide to try to use kaioken x4 it blows the robot head off and it falls backwards you fall down from exhaustion and your body hurts from the strain of the transformation. After that a small old lady comes to you and asks if your okay.
"yeah just tired and my body hurts" you say before you pass out from exhaustion. You wake up and then you in the nurses office you then leave at the confirmation of the old lady who is recovery Girl.
As you leave the school you hear a familiar voice saying " o-oh hey wait up!" you turn around to see the greenette from before.
"what's up?" you ask
"I just wanted to thank you for standing up for me before" he says
"don't worry about it" you reply " what's your name? Mines y/n aizawa"
"m-mine is izuku midorya nice to meet you" he says "why were you in the nurses office if you don't mind me asking"
"I passed out from exhaustion after straining my body using my quirk" you tell him
"what is your quirk?" he asks
"it is ki control I can manipulate energy and use it to make attacks or fly" you say "what is your quirk"
"uhhhhh I-it is a strength multiplier quirk" he says nervously
"oh cool well I'll see you later Midoriya" you say smiling
You head home and your dad isn't home since he was at UA since he was a teacher and had to judge the students.

1 week later

Your dad gives you an envelope with the UA emblem on it, you excitedly take it and run to your room and open the envelope and a disc falls out and turns on with a hologram of all might "I am here young y/n you got the an OK score in he writing part but you were Excellant in the practical part! You got the most points with a total of 86 points! So you have passed! Young y/n this is your hero academy!"
You excitedly tell your dad the news
"Dad I passed! I passed! I got the highest score in the practical part but I did OK in the writing!"
"keep it down y/n but congrats I am very proud of you" aizawa says smiling which shocks you.