Chapter 6 S3

Shigaraki: I'll ask you one more time, aspiring hero, katsuki bakugo... Will you join me?

Bakugo: if you're gonna talk in your sleep, you should just go to sleep and die.

You woke up to hear those words, your body ached.

Toga: oh y/n, you're awake! You look so beautiful with that blood on you! Shigaraki may I?

Shigaraki nodded. She ran and got the thing she wore during the attack. She pointed the needle at your leg.

Y/n:AHH NO KEEP THAT AWAY FROM ME!!

Bakugo: Shut up monkey! You're the strongest in the class and you're still scared of a needle!

Y/n: so you admit I'm stronger?

Bakugo: shut up! I'll kill you bastard!

You forgot about the needle but then you felt pain in your leg.

Y/n: AHH I FORGOT ABOUT THE NEEDLE!

she then ran back and put the needle away and sat back.

Shigaraki: y/n aizawa, what about you? Will you join us?

Y/n: you're dumber than I thought! My dad is eraserhead and you think I will become a villain?

Shigaraki: I thought so, what are you y/n aizawa? All for one wasn't able to steal your quirk.

Y/n: I don't know, maybe he hit his limit on the amount if quirks.

Shigaraki: he had more quirks in the past.

Y/n: maybe he is becoming weaker!

Then you heard your dad's voice making you look at the tv. You saw principal nezu, your dad, and vlad king on the tv.

Aizawa: we deeply apologize for the incident that allowed harm to come to 27 first years of the hero course because of our unpreparedness. We apologize for causing unease in society due to our negligence in properly defending ourselves as a place of learning. We are truly sorry.

Nezu, your dad and vlad king all bowed.

Reporter 1: I'm from yomiuri tv. Since the beginning of the year, UA high school students have had four encounters with villains. This time, students there were even injured. How do you explain to their families, and what are some specific countermeasures you are taking?

Nezu: we will increase policing in the surrounding area and review the security within the school, ensuring the students' safety with a strong position. That is what we told them.
Shigaraki turned off the tv.

Shigaraki: it's so strange... Why are heroes being criticized? The way they were dealing with things was just a little off the mark. Is it because it's their job to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think, bakugo and y/n?

Y/n: are trying to pressure us into joining you?

Shigaraki stayed silent.

Mutant teenage ninja turtles reject: once heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore. That is stain's teaching.

Y/n: shut up you mutant teenage ninja turtles reject! I agree with stain but it has some flaws! How are heroes supposed to support themselves without money? They are too busy. But today's heroes some of them just do it for selfish reasons.

Mutant teenage ninja turtles reject: it's spinner!

Shigaraki: the strange system of transforming people's lives into money or glory... The society that sticks tight to those rules... The citizens who blame losers rather than encourage them... Our fight is to question: what is a hero? What is justice? Is the society truly just? We'll have everyone thinking about it. We're planning on winning. You like winning, too, right? Dabi, release the restraints.

Dabi: huh? These guys are gonna fight, you know.

Shigaraki: it's fine. We need to treat them like equals,since we are scouting them. Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, UA stidents?

Dabi: twice, you do it.

Twice: what, me? No way.

Dabi: do it.

Twice: man...

Y/n: what your too scared scarface? Wanna let 1 dollar deadpo do it?

They stayed silent but twice came over to take of the restraints.

Magician dude: I do apologize for using such forceful methods. But please understand that we are nit just a mob trying to commit crimes. We didn't kidnap you by accident.

Shigaraki: even though our situations differ, everyone here has been restricted and suffered because of people... Rules... And heroes...I'm sure you also-

bakugo kicked twice and ran at shigiraki making and explosion in his face. Making the hand on his face to fall.

Y/n: Bakugo couldn't you have waited a for him to release me?!

Twice: shigiraki!

Bakugo: I listened quietly to your endless talking... Idiots can't get straight to the point, so they're always talking for a long time. Basically, you mean "we wanna harass people, so please join us," right? Don't bother. I want to win like all might. No mattet what anyone says, that will never change!

You managed to break the restraints but you still had the one covering your hands.