Chapter 3 S5

Tsu: we all have a good idea of the other team's skills, but let's stay together so we can put pressure on with our numbers.

Tsu was on the wall camouflaged but you could still see her if you looked at the right place.

Kaminari: hey, don't you think I could seperate from you guys and let off a million volts or something?

Kirishima: did you think about what would happen if you seperated from us? You'd be by yourself, you know.

Kaminari: that's true. And that shiozaki'll be tough, huh? That quirk's amazing. It got range, and I lost to it...

Shinso: I'd like to take care of the most troublesome quirk first.

Kaminari: you totally get it, shinso!

Shinso: anyone would understand that.

Kaminari: huh?

Tsu: just like how we want to do something about ibara first, they're probably thinking the same thing about y/n. Maybe kaminari too. Also, even though he has less experience, they'll want to do something about shinso with his brainwashing.

Kaminari: I'm counting on you guys...!

Y/n: I'm excited to fight them!

Kirishima: I want to create a situation where the three of you can do your thing.

Y/n: that's weird?

Kirishima: find them?

Y/n: yeah but shiozaki is on the left alone and using a lot of vines to look for us.

Kirishima: I don't like the idea of going after a girl, but...

Y/n: look out!

You pushed kirishima out of the way just as shishida attacked. He grabbed tsu and you by the face.

Shishida: roaring rage!

He threw tsu away then slammed you into the ground while still falling.

He stands up and looks at you