Chapter 5 S5

Sorry for the late update. I had some difficulties with the website.

Monoma: HAHA! The second match was a complete victory for class B, huh? Like at the school festival, class B will win in the end!

You made a tiny ki ball and shot it at him. It blew up and knocked him out.

Midorya: y/n!

Mineta: he never changes, huh?

Mina: I don't know why he does it when he knows y/n or kendo is gonna hit him.

Uraraka did an akward laugh.

...

You heard bakugo say one for all. This surprised you as you never knew that bakugo knew about it. You sensed him talking with all might and midorya. You ran to them.

Y/n: since when did you know about one for all?!

All might (whisper): keep your voice down!

Y/n: sorry.

Bakugo: you know about it?!

Y/n: yeah, a long time ago. When did you learn about it?

Bakugo: after we moved to the dorms.

Bakugo and y/n: why was I never informed of the other?

Midorya: I guess we forgot about you y/n...

Bakugo: now, answer my question. Did something happen with one for all?

Midorya: a-actually... I woke up today after a dream, used one for all spontaneously.

Bakugo: spontaneous activation...?

Y/n: spontaneous?

Midorya: did it without meaning to do it.

Bakugo: hah! I can't tell if you're improving or going backward!

Midorya: I don't know, either...

You went up to midorya and put your hand on his head.

Y/n: were those the pasts users of one for all?

Midorya: yes.

Bakugo: what is happening?

Y/n: I saw the dream through his memories. I'm thinking he is improving since he didn't break his hand. I'm guessing they are like training you or teaching you the oast of one for all.

Bakugo: how long will it take you to master it? Huh? I've gotten stronger since we last time we fought, you know.

Y/n: also the enermy is going to get stronger... And I can't fight all might anymore so, I want to fight you!

Midorya: yeah... I'm going as fast as I can.

Bakugo: what're you laughing at? Stuff like that seriously pisses me off! Stop that, damn it!

You and midorya sweat dropped.

...

Vlad king: the location of the third match will be an area two blocks east of the previous matches. All right, time for the next match!

Todoroki, ojiro, shoji, and lida
Vs
Pony, tetsutetsu, juzo, and sen

Uraraka: it's finally Iida's turn, huh?