Chapter 13 S3

You rushed shindo dodging some balls then kicked him into a mountain and throwing a ball onto his target.

Y/n: this is like my ki balls. This is also boring!

You flew to the city where you saw alot of people. You attacked one and all of them turned and ran at you.

Y/n: what is this?

They were all wearing the same clothes. You had to fight them instead of hitting their targets. One of your targets turned red.

Y/n: Final Kamehameha!

It took out some of them

It took out some of them. But then more of them popped up. They attacked you again.

Y/n (thoughts): I will lose if this keeps up! Break your limits!

You flew away onto a roof and closed your eyes.

Y/n (thoughts): Come on y/n! You can't lose! Break your limits!

You sensed them climbing the building.

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHHHH

The ground shook loke there was an earthquake and the building began to break.

Y/n: I did it! (you look at your hands) this is different, I feel stronger, it's using more energy!

You attacked one and you felt quicker. You threw multiple balls hitting all 3 targets.

???: I really thought I would beat you God dammit!

You couldn't waste time so you flew and found someone else and grabbed her taking her away from his classmates making her scream in surprise. Her classmates kept screaming to let her down. You knocked her out and landed, you took a ball and hit her targets. All your targets turned blue. You then wrote, sorry on the ground next to her for when she wakes up.

(I know it's shit but I couldn't think of anything better)

You were the first one to finish in your class and in the end you all passed. You were until most of the class passed only 9 were left.