Chapter 6 S2

You reached your destination and got off the train and walked to the agency, but you saw someone with a UA uniform with yellow hair walking so you ran up to him.

Y/n: hello, I'm y/n aizawa! Your from UA too. What's your name

???: oh hello! I'm mirio togata! I'm in my third year. What are you doing here?

Y/n: well I'm in my first year and I'm going to sir nighteye's agency for an internship!

Mirio: I go there for my work studies, you must've impressed sir if he asked for you!

Y/n: well I did win the sports festival.

You chuckled scratching the back of your head

Mirio: well we're here! You better be funny or sir won't like you!

You entered and saw someone with a centipede head.

???: oh welcome back mirio sir nighteye is in his office punishing bubble girl,and you must be y/n you're here for the internship. I'm sir nighteye's sidekick centipeder, just go down the hall and enter his office.

You entered his office and saw him talking to a girl in her hero costume while she is on a machine thats tickiling her and she is laughing begging him to stop.

Y/n: hello sir nighteye,

He turned to you and gave a scary glare

Y/n: uhh... Why did the chicken cross the road?

He was silent

Y/n: because it was too far to fly!

His expression changed to a smile

Y/n: what's the difference between a jeweler and a jailer? ... One sells watches and the others watches cells!

He gave a laughed while mirio freed bubble girl

Sir nighteye: you must be y/n and
your hero name is kintrol

You smiled

Y/n: that's me!

Sir nighteye: now I want you to have a fight with mirionto see what level your at.

Y/n: mirio are you strong?

Mirio: yes I am!

You became excited

Y/n: come on lets go!

...

You got into both stood at the end of a field.

Bubble girl: 3! 2! 1! Start!

You rushed mirio but he fell into the ground making you stop. You sensed him behind you but he hit you befire you could dodge! You tried to hit him but your hand went through his head.

Y/n: kaioken x3

This time you did hit him and he went flying back but he fell into the ground and hit you again.

Sir nighteye: stop! Y/n come with me I want to train you.

You both entered his office and he held a pen and told you to try and take it from him. You tried but he kept dodging.

Sir nighteye: you don't try and predict what your opponents next move is! Try to learn the pattern of my moves! I'm not even using my quirk.

You focused and sensed him moving to the right so you quickly jumped and grabbed the pen but he pulled it away.

Sir nighteye: yes, Better! Focus y/n focus!

You jumped held his wrist and grabbed the pen.

Y/n: yes I did it! But sir?

Sir nighteye: what is it?

Y/n: during the UA villan attack my friend told me that I transformed into a form with a golden aura and hair. I tried to transform into it but I couldn't do it while training for the sports festival do you have someway for me to obtain it?

Sir nighteye: do you know why you transformed?

Y/n: there was a creature called nomu that kept hurting my dad and I just snapped

Sir nighteye: go fight mirio again and try to remember what happened and relive it

You went to ask mirio for another fight and he agreed.

Bubble girl counted down from 3 and the fight started.

This time you kept up with mirio well but mirio was still winning. You keot thinking of the nomu slamming your dad's head into the floor, thinking of what would've happened if he died. You kept getting angrier and angrier.

But in the end nothing happened and mirio beat you. You were frustrated but you then had to go on patrol and see help them fight theives without actually fighting.

Next day...

You got a text while patrolling with nighteye from midorya texting his location.

Y/n: Sir! My friend is in trouble I have to help him!

Sir nighteye: you don't have a provisional hero liscense, you can't fight villans y/n.

Y/n: I won't fight I'll just help him get out, or protect them. I promise!

Sir nighteye: alright, but you better not fight.

You then flew towards hosu as fast as you can...