Chapter 9 S3

The next day after a hospital visit you were taken to the police station after meeting uo with todoroki and momo. Momo ran up and hugged you when she saw you making both of you blush. You were questioned by the police then sent home. When you entered your house, you saw no one in the living room.

Y/n: dad, I'm home!

You then heard running and saw your dad down the hall. Once he reached you, he hugged you. You had a question, but that can wait.

Aizawa: I'm sorry for not saving you. Are you ok? Are you hurt?

This is a rare side of aizawa that barely anyone sees.

Y/n: yeah, I'm ok! I saw you on the news! You looked so funny with that hair!

Aizawa kicked you in the gut.

Y/n: ow! Sorry...

Aizawa: I do need your help, or all might does. We need you to help convince midorya's mother to let midorya continue at UA. All might thinks she won't let him because she said she couldn't take it after the shigaraki incident. You'll stay here until I tell you since you aren't allowed to be seen in public. This will be tommorow so get ready.

(Ik in the anime he decided this it told aizawa the same day)
...

You got the text then teleported to all might this scared him but he was fine.
Your dad left to talk to someone else. You knocked on the door and midorya opened the door.

Midorya: y/n?! All might?! What are you doing here?!

???: izuku! Whose at the door?

You saw a short, chubby woman with green hair poke her head through a door. She saw you and all might and ran to the door.

???: p-please come in!

Midorya was stiff like a board while standing with his hands at his sides.

Y/n: midorya you look like lida!

You let out a chuckle while midorya turned red. They both turned around like robots making you laugh even harder.

Y/n (thoughts): it's like they are the same person!

They were whispering to each other while you both entered. You and all might saw midorya's room filled with all might merchandise.

You entered and sat in their dining table to talk.

All might: yes, I believe we have already sent a notice of this, but I'm here to talk about UA's dorm system...

Inko: yes, about that... I'm against it.

(she told you and all might her name while entering the apartment.)

This didn't surprise you or all might but it surprised midorya.

Midorya: mom?! You said it was okay yesterday!

Inko: I thought about it! But I don't like it! Izuku's quirk never appeared, but he still admired you for so long. But since his quirk miraculous appeared... Ever since he entered UA, izuku... He just keeps getting more and more beat up. Did you know about Izuku's arms? If he injures them any more, he might lose his ability to move them! I watched your fight the other day on tv. As a regular citizen, I am very thankful. But as a parent, I was scared. Izuku looks uo to you. If his path leads to a future filled with blood like that, then I... (her eyes began to water) I... I... I feel like maybe staying quirkless and happily watching heroes work would have made him happier. I couldn't help it.

Midorya: mom!

Inko: Izuku, I told you that I would support you, but I wouldn't stop worrying, right? You want to go to UA, right? But... I'm sorry, izuku... I will speak frankly. As izuku's mother, I don't have the nerves of steel I'd need to entrust my son to UA high school as it is now. It does not matter how wonderful of a hero you are. When the villains attacked, you couldn't continue classes, and you couldn't stop the students from getting seriously injured... I don't want to let my son attend a school like that any longer. I...

All might stood up.

All Might: mrs. Midorya-

Midorya: it's not like that, mom! It was my own fault that I got hurt! The teachers all told me over and over- it was me who didn't listen-

Inko: if this is how it turned out, then don't you think that's the school's responsibility?

All might: young man, sit down.

All might sat down while midorya remained standing up.

Inko: I might be acting like a "monstet parent." but I'm fine being a monster. I don't want to steal izuku's dream away from him. If he really wants to be a hero, then he could go to a different school. There are a lot with hero courses, right?

Midorya ran away.

Inko: izuku!

Midorya slammed the door as he left.

Y/n: don't worry he will probably get this.

You pulled out a letter, it was a letter from kota thanking you for saving him.

Midorya opened the door.

Midorya: it's fine. Even if it's not UA! Look, mom, all might. I got a letter. From the boy I saved at training camp. A kid who hated heroes and even quirks said, "thank you"! I'm still hopeless and will make you worry alot, but even so, for one instant, this letter, and this boy, made me a hero. I was really happy!

You held up your letter.

Y/n: mrs. Midorya! Your son is amazing! He is my best friend! He is the type of person who inspires us! Even though I lost control and attacked him, he brought me to my senses and questioned nothing! If not UA take him to any school! He already is a hero! I don't want him to waste his potential!

All might turned to his buff form and walked infront of midorya and inko and stood beside you. You turned super saiyan and you both bowed down to the floor.

All might/y/n: I apologize for doing things out of order. I believe that young Izuku is the right person to succeed me... What I mean is, I believe he is the person who should become the symbol of peace./ I apologize for attacking your son. I lost control after he got hurt because I let him attack the villain because it meant a lot to him... If he will get really hurt I will protect him with my life.

Inko: huh? What? Wait a minute, please stop. What is this?

All might/y/n: it is an apology... As the one who was formerly the symbol of peace. I was weak to his admiration and negligent in my teachings. I humbly apologize!/ I apologize as midorya's friend. I was weak to his admiration and couldn't refuse his request. I humbly apologize!

All might turned to his skinny form.

All might: and this is my entreaty as a UA teacher- it's true that my oathbwas filled with blood. But that is why, to keep him from going down the same path, I want to stand by him and walk together with him. All might...! I don't blame you for having misgivings about the current UA! But the UA heroes also know that they cannot continue like this and are trying to change! Is there any way you can look not at the current UA, but at the future UA? Will you allow me to pour my all into young izuku? I will protect him and raise him up, even if I have to give my life to do so!

Inko fell on her knees.

Midorya:. M-mom!

Inko: I don't like this after all... I mean, you are izuku's reason for living. (you and all might looked up at her) it's not that I hate UA. I just izuku to be happy. So don't give up your lives both of you. Please live properly to protect him and you raise him all might. If you can promise me that, then I will allow it.

Midorya: mom...

You and all might out your heads back down.

All might and y/n: I promise.

Inko: izuku, if your going to live at UA, then you understand, right?

Midorya: I definitely won't make you worry!

Inko: Mr. All might, please take care of my son. Y/n, please protect him.

I just wanted to say even though I'm late. Rip Chris Ayres, thank you for making many childhoods! If you didn't know Chris Ayres is the voice of frieza in the english dub of dragon ball. He died on October 18, 2021 because of COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) may he rest in peace.