Chapter 6 S4

You guys went through while the local heroes fought outside. Everyone was talking but all you could think and hear was eri. Then you stopped.

Y/n: it's over here. I sensed them stop hear. There's a device here to open a hidden passage.

You lifted the vase and hit the wood under it in a certain pattern making the wall move.

Bubble girl: it's like a ninja residence! Right?

Centipeder: if you hadn't sensed it, we wouldn't have noticed it. Be careful of quirks we haven't seen yet.

But then three Hassaikai members popped out.

But Centipeder and bubble girl took care of them.

Bubble gurl: I'll make them stay here and not follow us. Please go on ahead.

Sir nighteye: Let's go!

Bubble girl: I'll join you again soon!

You all ran down the staircase.

Police chief: we're almost there. Hurry!

You turned but there was a gaint wall infront of you.

Police chief: it's a dead end...! You sure you're not mistaken?

???: explain yourself, kid!

Y/n: shut up lock boy! I got this!

You pointed your palm at the wall and shot a ki ball at it destroying it. After the smoke cleared it revealed a path.

Rock lock: its rock lock kid! You aren't too bad...

Fat gum: you beat me to breaking it.

Mirio: let's keep going.

You all began walking but then you sensed someone's energy spike.

Y/n: something is going to attack.

Everything around you began to move weirdly. It felt like there was an earthquake happening.

Aizawa: kintrol, can't you teleport to him.

Y/n: I would but he is in a wall.

Then some rocks blocked the path

Police chief: it's not chisaki! It's different... The only one it could be...is the director, Irinaka! Irinaka's quirk, mimic, lets him go into objects and control them freely from within! He's gone into the concrete that mskes up the underground, and it's turned into a living maze!

Rock lock: but it's on too big of a scale! He shouldn't be able to enter and control objects bigger than a fridge!

Fat gum: if he gets a big enough boost, it's not impossible, huh? I was bein' careful about what he'd turn into, but I didn't think he'd turn into the underground. This has to be hard on him physically. Eraser, you can't get rid of it? Not if I can't see the main body...

Amajiki: if the path keeps getting changed and remade... Then they can prepare as many escape routes as they want. To have judgement to be able to deal with this so quickly... Oh,it's no use anymore... Far from being able to save the girl, we're also...

Mirio: tamaki! That's not going to happen. You're the suneater! Besides, this is just a stopgap! No matter how much they try to warp the path, as long as we know the direction of our goal, I can get there!

Sir nighteye: lemillion!

Midorya: lemillion!

Mirio: time is essence! Those guys know this, too. That's why they're stalling for time. I'm going on ahead!