Chapter 1 S4

You were in class and bakugo was back.

Aizawa: about the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them.

There was a silence

Class:... What?!

Kirishima: after we had that big meeting about it?

Y/n: I was so excited to go back to sir's agency!

Kaminari: but thiking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense...

Bakugo: serves you right!

Y/n: shut up you salty pomeranian before I kendo you!

Aizawa: but some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work studies.

Y/n: yes! In your face you anger issued pomeranian!

You did a dance infront of him.

Bakugo: damn it!

Bakugo: damn it!

Y/n (thoughts) : I wonder if I can go to sir's agency?

...

Intercom: can first year, y/n l/n and, third year, mirio togata. All might is calling for you.

Y/n (thoughts): I wonder what he wants me and mirio for.

...

You were in a room with a green couch a coffee table with 4 green teas. You were sitting beside mirio and midorya while all might was infront of you.
Mirio: you are here! Just kidding! Sorry, I got a little too excited when I heard yiu wanted to talk to me, all might.

Midorya: Um, I don't really understand what's going on...

Mirio:What a coincidence, right? Me neither.

Y/n: I don't either.

All might: young togata is currently doing his work study under nighteye, while y/n might do so too.

Midorya: Oh! I forgot about that!

All might: getting straight to the point, do you think young midorya can work under night eye?

Mirio: I see, so this is what you called me and y/n for, to talk about it, right? You want us to introduce midorya to sir!

All might: yeah...

Y/n: I don't know, sir likes someone who is funny and sorry midorya but you're not really the funny guy although, you did predict where mirio was going to do which is something he is going to like and both him and midorya are all might super fans. But why use us as middlemen?