Chapter 8 S2

You stayed at the hospital for a check up but it was late so you stayed there.
You were woken up by the door opening and gran torini, manual, aizawa coming in. You were about to fall asleep but aizawa's scarf grabbed you waking you up.

Aizawa: wake up you have a visitor.

Then a tall person with a dog head came in.

Gran torino: hosu's chief of police, kenji tsuragamae

The others stood up as aizawa let you go

Kenji: you can stay seated woof.

Y/n (thoughts): woof?

Kenji: you must be the UA studets who brought down the hero killer, right? Regarding the hero killer we arrested... He had fairly serious injuries, with burn and broken bones, and is receiving serious treatment under strict guard, woof. Since you are UA students, I'm sure you already know tgat when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure quirks were not user as weapons. And then, the profession of "hero" emerged to fill that gap, woof. For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce- to be accepted officially is thanks to early heros who followed ethics and tules of the profession, woof. Even up against the hero killer, for the uncertified individuals to cause injury with their quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violation of rules. The four of you, and the pro heroes endeavor, manual, sir night eye, and gran torino must receive strict punishments.

You turned to the golden form unintentionally.

Y/n: wait we are getting in trouble for saving our friends and a pro hero! And sir shouldn't get into any trouble. He gave me instructions to go save my friends without fighting but I disobeyed him when lida got hurt! Sir didn't do anything wrong and I do agreee that we hurt him quite badly but it was justified! It was that or get killed!

Aizawa: y-y/n calm down! (this was the first time seeing that form).

Kenji: are you saying that as long as it turns out all right, it's okay to bend the rules?

Y/n: No! That's not what I'm saying at all! I'm saying that we did it to save oursekves and others! You're telling me if someone tried to murder you and your family you can't use your quirk to save them?!

You walked but aizawa wrapped his scarf around you.

Aizawa: y/n calm down! Listen to the end.

Kenji: that was the official oppinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made public, woof. If this were made public, you would probably be applauded by the public, but you would not be able to escaoe punishment. On the other hand, thus is a bit underhanded, but if it is not made public, the burn scars would support endeavor being the hero who saved the day, and it would end there. Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. This violation could be crushed here, woof. But thid would also mean no one would know about your good judgment or achievements. Which do you prefer? Personally, I don't want to be the one to fault with promising young ones because ofnone big mistake, woof.

Manual: either way, we wilk need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisory duties.

Lida then walked up to manual bowed down and apologized

Manual: all right. You'll cause trouble for others! If you understand then don't do it again!

Kenji: and y/n sir nighteye has been informed about what happened so if any of the pros punish you it's out of our hands.

This sent shivers down your spine making you go back to base form

Y/n: OH NO! SOMEONE SAVE ME!

...

Next day you were sent back to sir nighteye's agency and sir grabbed you immediately and put you in the torture laughing machine.

Y/n: HAHHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I BEG YOU HAHAHAHAHA.

After that you felt like your lungs were going to explode. You just helped with the patrol like normal then were sent home after the internships finished.