Chapter 13 S2 Finale

You were in class while the people who failed were sad

Mina: everyone... I'm looking forward... To hearing your stories... About training camp...

Midorya: w-we don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!

Sero: stoo, midorya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it.

Y/n: no sero, knowing my dad there will be a twist but it won't be as good as it sounds at first.

Kaminari: if we fsiled the exams, thwn we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam... If you guys still don't get it, then your dumber than monkeys!

Kaminari jabbed two fingers into midorya's eyes.

Sero: calm down. That's too long. I don't know either. Our team passed thanks to mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it...

Kaminari: if you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring ne back lots of stuff!

Then aizawa opened the door.

Aizawa: once the bell rings, get in your seats. (you all ran and sat in your seats.) morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... Everyone's going!

Kirishima: we can go too!

Mina: really?!

Aizawa: yeah. Some failed but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, kirishima, kaminari, ashido, jiro, sato, and sero failed.

Sero: I knew it... Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough to not fail...

Aizawa: For this time's exam, we on the villan side made sure to leave a way for students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started.

Ojiro: so when you said you were really out to crush us...

Aizawa: that was to make you fell cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those sho failed need it the most. They had to get stronger. It was rational falshood.

The people who failed cheered

Lida: however, since you lied to us twice our faith in you will waver!

Uraraka: wow, you're being a wet blanket, lida.

Aizawa: that's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a seperate time for extra lessons for you all. (the people who failed became sad) frankly, it'll be tougher than extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school.

...

Ojiro: Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together

Lida: A week of training camp, huh?

Midorya: we'll jave to bring a lot with us.

Kaminari: I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff.

Mineta: night vision goggles-

Toru: oh, then since we're finished off. Tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why doesn't class A all go shopping together?!

Kaminari: oh, good idea! Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?

Kirishima: hey, bakugo, you're comming, too!

Bakugo: like I'd do something so irritating.

Midorya: will you come, too, todoroki?

Todoroki: I go visit my mom in our days off.

Mineta: you guys are such party poopers! Get a clue you clueless guys!

...

Mina: and so, here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced- Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!.

Person 1: oh, aren't those UA students?!

Person 2: first years?!

Person 3: I saw them on TV!

Person 1, 2, and 3: sports festival, yay!

Uraraka: oh, there are still people  who remember that...

You all went onto your seperate ways. You went to the gym to get some  training equipment, and heavier dumbells. After you paid you felt someone's familiar energy with midorya, It was shigaraki! You ran to midorya and saw shigaraki there.

Y/n: how about you let my friend go? He looks uncomfortable

Then uraraka came.

Uraraka: deku? A friend...? No...  Get your hands off him...

Y/n: Its shigaraki...

Midorya: it's nothing! I'm fine! So don't even come close!

Shigiraki then let go and raised his hand in the air.

Shigiraki: oh, you had friends with you? Sorry 'bout that. I'm off, then. If you follow me, I'll get angry.

He then walked away while midorya was coughing. Uraraka ran to midirya to check on him.

Uraraka: deku!

Midorya: wait, tomura shigiraki! What is All For One after?

Shigiraki: who know? More importantly, you should be careful. The next time we meet will likely be when I have decided to kill you with y/n on our side or quirkless.

Uraraka called the police.

...

You, midorya, and uraraka were questioned when the police arrived and the mall was closed for investigation. Then midorya was taken to the police station.