Chapter 9 S5

No matter how much you trained you were stuck. You didn't know what to do. You couldn't achieve blue. You looked to see midorya, uraraka, and Iida shocked at what bakugo is saying in his interview with todoroki after beating a villain yesterday. He was shouting at todoroki because he said they were friends.

...

You were in the classroom waiting for school to start. Sero and kaminari were laughing at the now-released interview.

Kaminari: they were interviewed for a whole hour, and bakugo's answers weren't used at all! All you see of him is this cut-off part in the corner!

Bakugo: (gritting his teeth) use my answers...!

Uraraka: they protected him in a sense, huh?

Y/n: yeah but he's too prideful to accept that.

Momo: it's already the third interview, too...

The conversation has moved about the reaction of people to what happened in deika.

Mt. Lady: don't be too optimistic! Things might be moving in a positive direction, but behind that is a sense of urgency from being in danger. Are cheers rooting for those certain to win actually prayers for their victory? Heroes have become more about showbiz recently, but now, people want them to be heroes in the real sense of the word!

Midorya: mt. Lady?!

Aizawa: we've asked her ti come as a special instructor. Since you all are getting more exposure, too. Midnight also came along.

Bakugo: I didn't get any more exposure!

Kirishima: do your best starting next time!

Mineta: I'm not one to talk, but she's the most showbiz one here!

Mt. Lady: be quiet! Today will be a media practicum. I, mt. Lady, active hero and gorgeous hot commodity, will teach you how a hero should behave!

Y/n: the gorgeous part is debatab-oof!

Kirishima: I don't know what we're gonna do, but let's get through this with plus ultra, guys!

...

Mt. Lady: this class will be... Practice for a hero interview!

Kirishima: so casual.

Mt. Lady: heri shot, come here.

Todoroki: okay.

He walked up the stage.

Mt. Lady: you were amazing out there, shoto.

Todoroki: what are you talking about?

Mt. Lady whispered something to him and she looked mad.

Todoroki: okay.

Mt. Lady: shoto, what kind of geri would you like to be?

Todoroki: a hero that can make everyone feel safe when I arrive.