Chapter 5 S2

We had a day off so I texted lida to ask if I can come over and it is important. After some time he texted me his address and I flew over. I knocked on the door and lida opened it.

Y/n: hello lida, is your brother ok? Is he hurt badly? It is important to tell me the truth

Lida" he is fine, now if thats all you came over for good bye."

he was about to close the door

Y/n: lida wait!

making him open it again. You put your hand on his head and saw his memeories and saw his brother and what the doctor said.

Y/n: Lida! You lied! I told you its important! Now please get your family, I want to talk to you all. This might heal your brother

His eyes had a little bit of hope as he led you to the living room and got his family then introduced you to them.

Y/n: nice to meet you, but what is important is lida's older brother. The nurse at our school is the hero recovery girl as you may know her quirk heals people but drains their energy this normally would make her unable to heal tensei but my quirk allows me to control ki so i can give tensei energy while recovery girl heals him but we will need to do it slowly so neither of us gets hurt. I came to ask for your permission to do this. I can't guarantee he will be completely back to normal but we will do our best! We did try this on lida and I's friend midorya after he was hurt at the sports festival he was only left with scars.

Lida's mother teared up and hugged you

Lida's mother: thank you young man, yes I give you permission

Y/n: no need to thank me

...

You called your dad to get recovery girl to hosu hospital. Lida came in with you and recovery girl, introduced you and her and told him what you'll do.

Then you got started and after you were done tensei was back to normal just had a couple scars.

Lida hugged you after you told them what happened

Lida: thank you so much y/n! Your an amazing friend.

Y/n: don't worry about it after all we are best friends!

...

As you walked to school you kept getting recognized and they told you how awesome you were and  gave you high fives. You started to become late so you flew quickly and reached school a little late and just a little wet from the rain.

You heard the class talk about how they were getting recognized when you were near the door you heard someone behind you.

???: y/n why are you late?

You turned to see your dad

Y/n: sorry dad! Just kept getting recognized and stopped so I began to fly but was still late

Aizawa sighed then you opened the door and ran in to sit down

Aizawa: morning

Class: good morning!

Tsu: kero! Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad

Aizawa: the old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today... Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names.

The Class cheered: we're gonna do something exciting!

Your dad used his quirk making the class quiet down.

Aizawa: this is related to the pro heri draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they a interested in your future potential. These offers are often canceled if that interest dies down by graduation.