Chapter 2 S3

Ok before the chapter starts I'm just going to say that I'm giving you until Thursday and then the voting is done. Currently momo is winning with 1 vote so if you want another love interest or don't want one please vote.

Aizawa: UA high has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights- for "plus ultra"!

Class: yes, sir!

You saw uraraka talking with midorya and midirya was blushing so you left them alone. Then you heard uraraka talk loudly with a red face.

Uraraka: training camp! Training camp! Training camp!

She was joined by kaminari and mina.

???: what? There are people in class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't thar weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better thsn class B? How can that be?

It was monama but he got hit by kendo knocking him out.

Kendo: sorry!

Midorya: oh, it's class B-

???: we kind of met during the sports festival but nice to meet you, class A.

Kendo: we're getting on the bus!

Class B: okay!

You then saw mineta staring at the girls so you blocked his eyes

Mineta: y/n move your hand!

Y/n: kids shouldn't look at this.

The class laughed

Lida: class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!

...

You were sitting next to uraraka talking with her. The whole way until the bus stopped. You all got out and talking while mineta was running around screaming about needing to pee.

Aizawa: there's no point stopping without a reason.

Mineta: where's the bathroom?

Then the black car's doors opened up.

???: hey, eraser!

It was a familiar voice. Your dad bowed down.

Y/n (thoughts): no! How could I forget!
Aizawa: long time no see.

Then people with cat costumes and a kid got out of the car and posed

Mandalay: lock on with these sparkling gazes!

Pixie bob: stingingly cute and catlike!

Mandalay and pixie bob: wild, wild... Pussycats!

You hid behind your dad

Aizawa: these are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the pussycats.

Midorya: they're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth workin-

He got hit with in the face by pixie bob who slammed him in the ground

Pixie bob: I'm 18 at heart! At heart...?

Midorya: y-you're 18!

Aizawa: greet them, everyone. (whispers) you too, y/n.

Y/n (whispers): no, they are creepy.