Chapter 4 S4

You were walking out with midorya when you heard a voice.

Kirishima: y/n, midorya, morning! You're both going to your work study today, too? What a coincidence!

Midorya: they haven't called us in for a while so it's like I'm finally going in again. I was told we didn't need our costumes, though...

You heard another voice.

Uraraka: oh? Morning! You two going in today?

Y/n: yeah.

Tsu: what a coincidence. We are, too.

...

Hero: oh, are you going ti the station? If you want, we can accompany you.

Uraraka: oh, if that's all right with you!

Midorya: thank you!

Kirishima: there are a lot of heroes.

...

Midorya: huh? We're all going the same way? Kirishima, aren't you in kansai...?

Kirishima: well, we're meeting in a place that's different from usual.

Tsu: we are, too.

Y/n: what city?

Kirishima: jaku.

Uraraka: us too!

Y/n: my theory is that sir's agency is working with the heroes you go too. It'll probably be a meeting.

Uraraka: that would be so cool!

...

After you all went to the same direction, you reached sir nighteye's agency. The big three were infront of it.

Mirio: oh!

Nejire: oh.

As you entered you saw a lot of heroes there. You spotted your dad there, he was talking to bubble girl and gran torino.

Y/n: dad! You never told me you'd be here.

Tsu: yeah, what are you doing here.

Aizawa: I was called out suddenly. I also heard roughly what's going on.

???: girls, I told tou before, didn't I?

It was dragon hero: ryuku!

You went uo to her face.

Y/n: are you strong? Can we fight?

Ryuku: (laugh) you're just like nejire!

Aizawa: y/n, what have I told you about that!

Y/n: but I want to fight strong people...

Ryuku: nighteye, let's get started.

Sir nighteye: thanks to information we received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially. We wikl now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding what the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning.

...

You all were in the meeting room. You sat next to your dad.

Bubble girl: well then, let us begin. Those of us from the nighteye agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks.

???: what prompted this.

Bubble girl: an accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs.