Chapter 6 S5

It was
jiro, sero, bakugo, sato
Vs
Awase, bondo, tokage, kamakiri

Sero was  swing around filling the place with tape while jiro was trying to scout.

Vlad king: currently, class A and class B both have one win, one loss, and one draw. It may look likr the two classes are evenly matched... However! Class A's win was mostly thanks to shinso! Can you really call that evenly matched?

Kirishima and kaminari: that's a mean way to put it, mr. Vlad!

Y/n: Hey! I could beat your class alone! And didn't you say that shinso was a handicap?

Aizawa: stop that.

Kaminari: mr. Aizawa! This is a legitimate protest!

Aizawa: will you say the same if you mess up in a real fight? Class B is working much harder coming up with plans and countermeasures. That's a fact. It seems vlad had the upper hand.

Vlad king: hahahaha!

Y/n: hey! We came up with plans too! Momo's plan was brilliant! How dare you deny your future daughter-in-law's sacrifice!

Momo blushed.

Aizawa: shut up or I'll get the worm.

Y/n: y-yes, sir!

Monoma: Hahahaha! You're just troublemakers! Did you know? Trouble is something brought about by the immature! Hahaha!

Y/n: is that why you always get in trouble with kendo?

As you say that kendo chops the back of his neck.

...

Everyone was following bakugo. But the bakugo stopped and jiro sent he ear jack into the ground but she had some problems. She screamed that they got her and then a mouth spoke to bakugo. He fired at it but all of a sudden small peices of tokage's bofy clumped together. Bondo shot glue, while kamakiri broke the pipes. The pipes were going to fall but bakugo blew them, kamakiri attacked jiro but bakugo jumoed off her back and attacked him. Jiro sent her earjacks again. Bakugo then sent an flew over to bondo but awase came out of nowwhere and weilded some metal making bakugo stuck. Sato came and broke the metal releasing bakugo. Bakugo attacked awase but he quickly made a shield but then jiro released sounds on him Stunning him and then sero wrapped him up. Bakugo attacked bondo bondo making him confused after multiple explosions. Sato came in and grabbed him and pulled his arm while they were on the floor like it was wrestling. He then flew to help sero against kawakiri. He threw him into a wall, sero then wrapped him up. Sero began to swing and making tokage's body parts stuck. He attacked some tape to the gernade bakugo gave them and then to a body part. When it reached tokage it blew up but she dodged but bakugo was there and he did something thing similar to a kamehameha. It was over in less than 5 minutes. A clean sweep!

You were going to laugh in monoma's and vlad king's face but you saw your dad give you a glare making you frown and stand still. You saw a monoma give a speech about how they haven't lost yet.

Y/n: hey monoma! Let's make a bet. If you beat midorya I'll make an entire paragraph of how class B is better than A but if I win... (smirk) you make an entire apology infront of the school and admitting that you were wrong and you will stop making everything into a competition!

 (smirk) you make an entire apology infront of the school and admitting that you were wrong and you will stop making everything into a competition!

Uraraka: they really are father and son...

Midorya: yeah...

Then the final match.

Midorya, uraraka, mina, mineta
Vs
Monoma, shinso, shoda, yanagi, kodai.

Midorya's team was at a disadvantage and you were worried since midorya said one for all was acting weird. You knew he would win.

Sorry for the short chapter I was busy today and yesterday.