Chapter 11 S3

You heard a knock on the door and you sensed momo.

Y/n (thoughts): what is she doing up?

You opened the door.

Y/n: oh hey momo, what do you need?

Momo: y/n, can I talk to you?

Y/n: yeah sure.

You both entered and you closed the door.

Y/n: so...?

Momo: what was wrong with you this morning? Why were you so angry? It seemed like you were mad at mr. Aizawa from the start of the day.

Y/n: he just made me mad when he said he would've expelled you all. (chuckle)

Momo: y/n, You seemed mad at the start of the day... I'm sorry if you don't want to tell me!

Y/n: (sigh) it's ok... I'll tell you. So, what would you say if I told you I was quirkless?

Momo: that's impossible!

Y/n: yeah, well I am. Because I'm not human... I'm an alien. I've been lied to this whole time! It's so annoying...

Momo: it's ok y/n. Aizawa still took care of you all these years because he loves you for you, he decided to not tell you because to keep you safe. What if you were taken because of the government? He didn't tell you probably because he didn't know if you would've kept it a secret or not. At the end of the day, you're still his son.

Y/n:... Thank you, momo. Please keep this a secret.

Momo: I will!

...

Next day you all had breakfast and went to school. When you saw your dad in the hall you ran and hugged him.

Y/n (whisper): I'm sorry for being angry and childish the last couple of days.

You then let go and saw him give you a rare small smile.

Aizawa: it's ok, y/n. I get it.

You then entered the class and sat at your desk and class started.

Aizawa: I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses.

Class: yes, sir!

Aizawa: a hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is ver difficult. Even the provisional license has omly a 50% passing rate each year.

Mineta: just the provisonal. License is that hard?

Aizawa:that's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two... (the door opens and the heroes midnight, ectoplasm, and cementoss enter) ...ultimate moves.

Kirishima and sero: ultimate moves?!

Mina and kaminari: it's like a real school thing and yet-

Kirishima and sero: it's lije a super normal hero thing!

Ectoplasm: "ultimate"! This means that this move will give you a sure win!

Cementoss: a move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you csn force ehat you're good at on your opponent.

Midnight: your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate mives are an endangered species.

Aizawa: we will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma.