Roomies (again)

Part 2 but not a continuation lmao
__________________
Oh her eyes, her eyes make stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair falls so perfectly without her trying
She so beautiful and I tell her every day.....

The song rang through your shared apartment as you cleaned your living space while Ezra was out buying groceries.

You were singing along at the top of your lungs as Ezra came home.

"Very nice (Y/n)." He said as he turned down the music, scaring you half to death and you whipped around.

"Fuck dude! You want me to actually die?" You yelled with your hand over your chest. "I nearly had a fucking heart attack!"

He started laughing at your reaction. "Sorry not sorry." He laughed and picked the bag of groceries from the ground and carried it to the kitchen

You followed him. "What all did you get?" He looked up with a smirk and said "Oh just this and that." You looked at him confused.

"This and that? What's that mean?" You said and tried to reach for the bag but Ezra swatted your hand away.

"Ouch. Why'd you do that?" You pouted as you rubbed your hand. "Well, I need you to leave the kitchen for the rest of the day is why."

"You come into my house and disrespect me?" You said jokingly. "Yes I be coming into your house and disrespect you." He moked your tone.

"Shit. Well I wanna know why I can't snack when I want to." You chuckled. "Well I'm making something good and you'll fucking like it." He winked.

You pouted as you walked away.

~time skip~

"Sheesh what's smelling so good." You yelled from the living room. "My food." Ezra yelled back.

"Is it done yet? I'm getting hungry." You whined.

"Yeah I'm done come it."

You jumped up from the couch into the kitchen and you found......
__________________
Sorry I'm feeling like a dick. Feel free to continue in the comments lol

So I had my first two kisses with a girl with two different girls lmao

Love yous
Chrissy