High

You were laying in bed about to light a joint, while you were already high, when you heard you friend Ezra enter your apartment. He has a spare key in case you lock yourself out but he uses it to just barge into your home as if it were his, though you didn't mind it.

"Y/N, you here?" He called.

"Yeah in my room"

He walked to your room and walked in just in time to see you light the joint.

"What's that?" He asked sternly and you blew out the smoke.

You looked at the lit stick in your hand. "This? A cigarette." You said kind of hoping he wouldn't notice what was in it.

"I can smell the weed Y/N. How stupid do you think I am." He scolded at you and snatched the thing out of your hand.

"Hey! I was gonna smoke that dude!"

"I know. That's why I took it."

"Really now what. It's lit, you don't have anything to put it out with."

He cocked an eyebrow at you. "Do I though?"

"Yeah I mean-" You stopped talking as he put it out on your metal bed frame. "Dude that's my bed!" You said shocked.

"I know. I also know you're high as fuck right now. And you know how many times I've told you to stop after you can't feel the weed hit you anymore." He said and flicked the crunched up joint out the window.

"Oh come on. The worst thing that would happen is you pass out nothing more. It's not like you can OD on weed. And how can you even tell?"

"Your eyes get watery." You rubbed your eyes and felt indeed a bit of high tears. "And you just kind of look emotionless so that's how. And I know you can't OD on weed, but you have a tendency to just try to get even more fucked than you already are and that's why I don't like you smoking weed."

"That's kind of hypocritical don't you think. You do that too. You too get baked and try to get even more baked so why do you care when I do it." You huffed.

"Because I don't smoke excessively like you do Y/N. You have a bad day? Oh well let's just smoke weed. Great day? Weed to celebrate. Fucking bored out of your mind? Weed will definitely help." Ezra sat next to you. "Y/N weed isn't addictive if you have some self control. You have a serious problem."
_____________________________
Yeah ending it here :-p

Love yous