Friends with benefits

'Imagine this' type 'o thing again
________________________
For the longest time you and Ezra have been friends with benefits. You liked him, a lot, and he knew that, but he just figured you'd say something if you didn't wanna do it anymore. But you never did.

He decided to say something himself. "Y/n I know you have feelings for me and if you feel like I'm using you or playing with your feelings you should tell me okay?"

You just stared him dead in the eyes and nodded.

He tried to push you into saying you wanted to stop this but you didn't.

You went on to explain that you didn't care anymore. You felt empty. "Look deep into my eyes Ez. What do you see?"

"I see hurt. The shine in you eyes has dulled out."

You guys talked and talked, but the only thing that came from you was that you genuinely didn't care.

"I don't care, Ezra. I know you don't have feelings for me, I knew from the beginning when we started this, okay? I genuinely don't fucking care."

"I'm sorry."

That was all he could say. He got dressed and got out.

"I uh I guess I'll see you around."

With that he closed the door and you broke down. Tears kept coming, sobbing uncontrollably, until you fell asleep.
__________________________
Love yous