Annoying

Inspired by @SlothCandySara check her out please :-)
⚠️semi-smut⚠️
_________________________________________

Ezra's POV

My best friend, (Y/n), and I were sitting on the couch at my place. We sat on either end of it. I was on my phone and she was watching tv.

As I was scrolling through Twitter I felt a bit of pressure on my legs. I looked up to see her straddling my lap, smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Trying to get your attention." She giggled. I smiled back and looked back at my phone.

"Come on Ez. I want attention." She whined and put her hands on front of my phone. "Don't." I said glancing up at her.

She sighed and sat there for a couple more minutes before she moved next to me. She laid on top of my arms so I couldn't do anything on my phone.

"(Y/n) stop it." I pushed her off of me. Then she sat back on my lap again.

I felt her gaze on me and I looked up. "I know you want attention but not like this." I said as she was a bit annoying.

I looked back at my phone and after a few seconds I felt her go further on to my lap. "I don't know what you're planning now but I would stop if I were you." I said not looking up from my phone.

Of course she didn't listen because she laid her hands on my stomach and straddled on me even closer. "(Y/n)." I said kind of warning.

"Give me attention and I'll stop." She said thinking she did something there. I didn't mind her sitting on my lap like that, because she is very hot, so I just ignored her.

She got closer and now she was straddling on my crotch. As long as she doesn't move I'm fine. I thought kind of getting nervous.

I still didn't look up from my phone and she put her hands on my chest leaning in a bit.

"Come on Ez." She whined and I looked up. She looked at me with a pout. Adorable. I smiled at her.

"What if I don't want to give attention." I said with a smirk. "Well then I have to carry out my special measures." "And what may those be?" I asked not really believing what she said.

"Wanna find out? Keep ignoring me." She said now with a smug grin on her face. I nodded rolling my eyes and looked back at my phone.

She let out a big sarcastic sigh and said "You leave me no choice." as she started grinding me.

I quickly grabbed her hips, stopping her. "Whoa there, what do you think you're doing." "Well you won't give me attention so I do the one thing that will definitely get you to pay attention to me." She said very innocently.

I let out a small sigh. I was already starting to get hard so I might as well....

She moved her hips again. My hand made their way to her ass, tightly gripping them.

"You're gonna let me dry-fuck you?" She said and moved again causing me to let out a small whimper.

She continued moving in a steady pace. "You like this?" She whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Yes. Oh fuck you're so hot." I moaned. She giggled and started grinding harder on me.

I held her hips tightly as I was getting close. "(Y/n) I'd rather not cum in my pants. Please stop." I managed to get out.

She, of course, ignored me and kept going. My hand went on her thighs as I tried to stop her but I was too weak from being so close.

"(Y/n) I mean it." I gripped hard on her thighs as I tried so hard to hold it back.

"This what you get for ignoring me." She said against my neck and I felt myself release in my pants.

"Oh you're such a bitch." I moaned and she hummed satisfied.

"Now I gotta shower." "Ooh round 2 in the shower." She said pulling me up and pushing me towards the shower.
____________________
Something different. Hope you liked it.
Bit short I know but guys I swear there's one on the way with like over 2 thousand words UwU (also smut btw)