Say what you mean, mean what you say

Long ass title I know but it's fine.
Sorry for the hiatus I've been dealing with really bad depression and college and all that fun shit
______________________
A couple of months ago you and Ezra met randomly by bumping into him at the grocery store.
You only needed a couple things so you didn't go with a cart or whatever so you were just holding the stuff, but as he bumped into you you dropped everything.

"Shit I'm so sorry," He said. "I'm such an idiot."

You both bent down at the same time to pick up the dropped items but your heads banged against each other like nobody's business and it hurt a lot.

"Ouch!" You both exclaimed at the same time.

You looked up and saw a pretty handsome guy and he looked into you eyes. Your breath hitched in your throat.

"You okay?" Ezra asked and it kind of caught you off guard.

"Wha- Yeah! I'm good, just a little sore." You laughed.

He chuckled. "Yeah me too."

You both chuckled for a bit until Ezra said: "Hey would you like my number? Just in case you're still sore tomorrow so you can cuss at me for a bit."

You didn't expect this so you turned beet red.

"Y-yeah I'd like that." You said. And now a few months later he picked up his youtube channel again and started picking up streaming. And you're his girlfriend. Give yourself a pat on the shoulder.
____________________
Oh man this is so bad LMAO.
As I said up above I've been dealing with a lot of just pure shit and I kinda missed writing these.

Love yous,
Christina xx