Jealous

Dedicated to @RhiaSucks! Thank you for the request ;-))
⚠️Smut⚠️
___________________________________________
You were out with your best friend, Ezra. You two go to parties like every two weeks to let loose and tonight is one of those nights.

It's all the usual. Dancing, drinks, having fun and Ezra watching over you. It's not that you didn't know how to defend yourself because you knew very well how, but he insisted he'd do it just in case.

You never really got drunk, or not too drunk at least. But tonight was different. You were pretty drunk and close to throw-up-wasted. You didn't care, you had the time of your life.

Ezra, however, was worried. He told you multiple times you should quit the booze but you told him to "Shut the fuck up and let me have fun. I don't need a babysitter. I'm 18 for fuck sake." So he let you but was watching more closely this time.

You were dancing, swaying your hips to the beat, as a guy came up from behind you. You started to dance with him, or more specifically, grinding on him. Ezra did not like that. His eyes darkening with jealousy.

The dude turned you around and started kissing you and you kissed him back, immediately having a make out session as he groped your ass.

Before anything else could happen Ezra yanked you away from him. "Hey dude what's that for?" The intoxicated boy asked. "She's going home. She's had enough fun for the night." Ezra hissed back, pulling you to his side.

"Come on Ez. The fun has just started." You slurred and tried to get away from his grip. "No. You're coming with me." He pulled you to the exit.

"You don't need to protect me that much." You continued to slur. "I do." "But why though." You managed to get out almost puking. He didn't answer.

"Why do you need to protect me that much. I feel like y'are just jealous." The slur getting the best of your voice. Ezra sighed as he continued to drag you to his car. He still didn't answer, but his cheeks burned red in the dim light. You were right about the 'jealous' part.

He's liked you for the longest time now, but didn't want to ruin your friendship so he kept quiet. Being scared of this coming out, he just ignored you.

After a couple of minutes driving you sighed loudly and Ezra looked over to you. Before he could ask what was wrong you cut him off. "Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate you and that I find you very attractive?"

Ezra was very surprised at that. "The appreciation part yes, but the rest, no." He stared intensely at the road. "Oh." You said staring at him. "I should say that more than."

"(Y/n), you're drunk. You're just saying that." He frowned, getting too into his own head. Surely you couldn't like him, he always acted absolutely stupid around you and you had much better options in his mind.

Another couple minutes passed in uncomfortable silence. "Were you jealous? Did you pull me away because of that?" You suddenly brought up. Ezra got frustrated at the thought of you kissing the dude, his cheeks turning a harsh shade of red. Streetlights lit up his face as he drove, so you could see the color he was trying to hide.

"You were." You said, but he didn't answer. "Ezi was jealous." You chanted teasingly multiple times, and he started to speed up a little.

"I really like the way he kissed me though." You said knowing you'd get on his nerves, and it was working. Ezra gripped the steering wheel, his turns becoming harsh as he tried to keep his eyes on the road.

He sped up even more and within minutes you were at his place. He pulled you out of the car, practically dragging you to the front door as you noticed a bulge in his pants which brought you to the idea of making him even more frustrated.

"I can imagine you're jealous though. He really was a good kisser." You provoked him as he unlocked the from door. "If you didn't pull me away I would've gotten some." this sent him over the edge.

He opened his front door and pinned you against a wall. "Am I getting on your nerves." You huskily whispered. He just growled lowly and roughly planted his lips against yours, groaning into the kiss. He just wanted to fuck you so good right now, you'd forget about the dude from earlier.

He licked your bottom lip to ask for entry which you gave him and he started to make out with you hungrily and passionately. He tapped your ass to signal you to jump and you did. He caught you and started walking to the bedroom as his hands wandered all over your body, small moans escaping your mouth.

He threw you on the bed and hovered over you. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." He said and he ripped the dress from your body. You reconnected lips quickly, your hands reaching in the tight space between you to tug at his shirt. He took the hint, pulling away to yank off his shirt as quick as possible before you pulled him back in.

You continue to make out before your hands wandered to his belt, grabbing at it and trying to blindly undo the buckle. Ezra groaned as you took your hands away from his waistline, touching his chest instead. Ezra's hands gripped your ass tightly as a warning, making you yelp.

"Stop teasing me" He mumbled against your lips, so you smirked and moved your hands to his hair in response. You tugged at the ends of his long hair lightly, making him groan loudly.

"You're gonna fucking get it, Y/N." He ripped away from you, undoing his belt quickly and pushing his jeans below his waist. You kept your eyes on him as he reached into his bedside table and pulled out a condom.

"It's rude to stare, babygirl." Ezra chuckled deeply, and you smirked. He slipped his boxers and pants halfway down his legs and put the condom on, walking back up to you.

His hands went under your thighs as he pushed them up, lining himself up with you and pushing in. You moaned, but he pushed his lips against yours roughly to cover the sound. "I didn't say you could make noise" He growled.

"P-Please" you whimpered, your hands wandering to his back as he pounded into you. Ezra shushed you, his lips going to your neck as he chuckled against your skin at how desperate you were. "Fine then." You swallowed your moans the best you could.

Your hands went up and down his back lightly before you dug your fingers into his skin, pulling your nails down his back. Ezra started mumbling profanities against the hickey he was creating on your neck, his hands gripping you tightly.

Ezra picked up his pace as you continued scratching down the skin on his back, but this wasn't enough for you. Your hands crawled up his back, feeling the marks that you had made, and you intertwined your fingers with his hair.

"God, don't you fucking dar-" Ezra cut himself off with a deep groan as you tugged at his thick and fluffy hair, only making him pick up his pace more. His loud groans let you slip out a few moans unnoticed.

"Fuck- i'm gonna-" You panted in between small moans. Ezra cut you off by bringing his lips back to yours, roughly biting your bottom lip.

"Not yet" He mumbled, grabbing your hips so roughly so he could go even harder. Ezra was not protesting the loud moans escaping your lips now, enjoying how they turned into whimpers the longer he went on.

"Ezra, i need to-" You whined and Ezras grip on your hips became harder, causing you to yelp and cut yourself off. You could almost feel the bruises forming as Ezra's strokes became sloppier.

"Do it." He said deeply, releasing close after you. He rolled to your side after riding out both of your highs, panting in comfortable silence for a few moments.

"Fuck. That was amazing." You nodded in response. "Too bad you're just drunk." Ezra mumbled quietly. He was getting too far into his thoughts, thinking you only did this because it was a drunk hookup for you, and not a desire like it was for Ezra.

"I'm sober now," You had genuinely enjoyed it, and you knew this wasn't going to be a one time thing since you wished for this for a while. You continued staring up at the ceiling, smirking. "and I need to make you jealous more often."
_______________________________________
Props to @checkeredpluto for finishing this for me :-D

Sorry for the hiatus, I've been busy but I'll have more time from now on to write shit

Love yous

PS. I'm nearing 5K omg didn't think I'd get this far lolol