Death

This came from a shower thought. Idk I guess just read.
____________________________________________
You and Ezra were laying in bed late at night, having a deep talk, and at some point you started talking about death. Giving your opinion on it and the stuff that goes around it. Although, you didn't do much talking and Ezra noticed.

"You know, if you want to talk just talk. I really want to hear your opinion." He said giving you a slight smile.

"I know. I just love hearing your deep voice." You blushed and he chuckled and kissed your cheek softly. "What do you me to say than."

"Well-" He trailed of, thinking. "How about suicide, what do you think of it, and what you think is beyond death. Like, do you think there's just all nothingness and stuff."

"Well, for starters, I think suicide is selfish. You're hurting the ones who love you more in the long term than you're hurting yourself short term." You said biting your lip.

"Interesting. I mean you're right, but it's a very unpopular opinion." Ezra nodded understandingly. "What do you think is beyond death?"

"I don't believe in god or anything but, I'd like to think there's a heaven and hell. But also something in between. Like, take suicide right. God doesn't like it when you take your life before it's your time, so you'd automatically go to hell, but when you've lived a good life hell's gates won't open for you either. Then like a guardian angel takes you with them back to earth and you roam around there. Doing the things you've always wanted to do, without worrying of dying, 'cause... you can't...like...die... since you're already... like... dead." You chuckled awkwardly.

"And you can put that in different scenarios too right?" Ezra shifted you hold you to his chest. "Like, you've done some 'unholy' stuff which makes heaven refuse you but you actually lived a good life so you don't go to hell either?"

"Yes, basically." You said getting comfortable.

"How would you call that place than?"

"I was thinking 'The In Between' or 'Somewhere' and the 'spirits' I would call 'Somethings'."

Ezra stared at something in the room, thinking. "But what if that place is real? Like, uhm, poltergeists, those angry spirits, you know?" You nodded. "What if those were people who died and got rejected by heaven and hell and did everything they've always wanted to do already and now they're getting frustrated because they've literally done it all. What if they're doing all that bad stuff and terrorizing people in a desperate attempt to at least go to hell?"

"Well maybe. Who knows. But death is a mystery for us to solve later in life." You yawned.

"Is my baby getting tired?" Ezra chuckled.

"Shut up." You smiled slightly, closing your eyes and shifting a bit.

"Alright. Goodnight, I love you." He kissed the top of your head.

"I love you too." You mumbled into his chest as you drifted to sleep.
_____________________________________________
A bit more short and serious. I've had this on my mind for a while so yeah lol.

Trying to post every weekend again :-D

Love yous

Ps. 5K my dudes I'm proud lmao