Kidnapped

Got inspired by someone else who wrote with the same prompt. Can't remember who otherwise I would've given credit. (Was also a Racc fic tho)
____________________________________________________
Day 1
You woke up on a small mattress, sweating.

You didn't know where you were or how you even got here, but you guessed you were in an attic since it was so hot.

It was dark. It took a second for your eyes to adjust and you looked around.

There was a bowl of cereal by the door. It was a normal wooden door but it didn't look like it could be kicked down easily. You were a bit hungry so you took the bowl and ate the cereal.

It was fresh somehow. Milk still cold and all which meant the door had been opened not too long ago

Once you were done with the cereal you wanted to wash it down with something.

You got up and walked to the door. The door and the mattress were on either side of the room. You put the bowl down and banged on the door.

"Hey! The cereal was nice but can I get a glass of orange juice or something?" You heard shuffles from behind the door.

"You can but first you need to be on the mattress. I need to make sure you won't leave." A deep voice sounded. It didn't sound threatening but you did as he said.

"Ok I'm on the mattress." You said sitting down and a glass of orange juice was placed and the bowl was taken. The door closed and locked again.

"If you need anything else just tell me."

For a kidnapper he is awfully sweet and caring.

Day 4
You felt disgusting. Sweat was dripping down your back for a couple days now. Your hair was all greasy and you really wanted a shower.

You ate the breakfast he left for you and knocked on the door. The usual happened. You went back to the mattress and he collected the stuff.

I really want a shower. You thought to yourself. After a couple of minutes building the courage you went to the door and knocked again.

"Hey uhh I was wondering if I could take a shower. I've been really sweaty and I feel awful." You said and heard shuffling behind the door again and footsteps walking away from the door.

After a minute or two he came back. You heard keys jingle and them being pushed in the door.

"How do I know you won't run away." He said and you saw his shadow moving from under the door.

"I don't know. I just want a shower ok." You said pretty much on the verge of crying.

The door opened and you were pleasantly surprised by the looks of your kidnapper. Fluffy hair, green eyes, he was handsome, didn't look older then 20. Where did it go wrong?

"You have 10 minutes." He said and walked you to the bathroom.

"How about clothes? These are dirty." You asked. "There are some in there now hurry."

There were 2 towels and what looked like pajama's. It looked comfy tho.

Day 7
It's been a week. You were pretty sure you weren't going to get out of there soon.

You thought about your friends and family. Do they miss me? Are they looking for me?

You decided to just make the most of it. You were allowed to shower every other day. You got at least 3 meals a day. It wasn't bad but being locked up wasn't fun.