Date night? Movie night.

You and Ezra were busy YouTubers, he had his channel to worry about and you had yours. And since you always were busy you agreed on one day every week to clear your schedules and spend some quality time with each other.

Today was that day. Saturday.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Ezra asked you while you were cuddled up on the couch.

"Date night? Go somewhere?" You answered his question with another question.

"Hmm. How about we stay home tonight. Have a movie night. Been a while since we had one, no?" He said and you smiled.

"True. What do you want to watch." You said as you put on Netflix.

"I don't know. You choose." He said as he stretched.

"It?" You asked when the movie showed on the screen.

"Horror? Sure. That way I can protect you when you get scared." He grabbed your waist and you laid back in his arms.

"You know I don't get scared by It but whatever." You chuckled.

"I don't get scared by It." He mocked you and you laughed. "That's why you screamed when we saw it at the theater."

"I was grossed out." You snickered and started the movie.

You got comfortable in Ezra's arms as you cuddled up against him, ready for some spooks.

After the movie was over you were sound asleep. Ezra carried you to your shared bedroom and tucked you in trying not to wake you up but he failed.

You stirred a bit. "Sorry to wake you up." He whispered.

"It's fine." You said tiredly and barely understandable.

Ezra chuckled and got in bed with you.

"I love you." He said as he spooned you.

"Love you too." You mumbled and fell asleep seconds after.
_________________________________________
Almost forgot to publish this one lmao

Bit short hope that's fine. If not I honestly don't give a crud so yeah

Love yous