Not his type

If you couldn't tell from previous chapters I write about personal experiences as well lol. This is like that but how I imagine the convo going down with my crush sorta lmaooo
________________________________________________________
You have been crushing on Ezra for a couple months now and you feel like you've fallen in love with him. Of course he doesn't like you back, you're not his type. You don't stand a goddamn chance just because he had to have some bullshit type of girl that you'll never be.

Today you and Ezra were hanging out. Just as friends, nothing special. Until he said this; "Y/n I know you like me. I know you're pretty much in love with me, but I have to ask this. Do you love me? Because I do-"

"I know you don't, alright. I know I'm not your fucking type. I mean do you really think I'm that stupid? I can see the type o' bitches you're dating. Like for real?" You interrupted him.

"I'm sorry."

"I can't do anything with just a 'sorry'."

It was silent for a couple seconds.

"Don't think I asked for these feelings. If I could choose I wouldn't have fallen for you. Nothing personal."

"Yeah I get it. So what now?"

"Guess just being friends is fine? And don't be like 'oh she likes me so she'll just come to me' because I won't. I don't want to waste time and energy on a one sided friendship."

"Yeah I mean I wouldn't either." He chuckled. "So friends is fine?"

"Yeah. I just have to get rid of these sappy feeling." You laughed
___________________________________________
The actions that were done in this chapter don't matter if you couldn't tell lol.

Also if you couldn't tell for the first paragraph, I think 'types' are bullshit. I mean if I think about it my crush isn't my 'type' either but he's a great human being so yeah. My ex wasn't my 'type' either but yet I dated him because he was a great person (when I met him at least he's a dick now(not only because he dumped me but in general he changed)

Love yous