Rough

So uhhm idk I just randomly thought of this don't ask.
Uhm this is smut. You've been warned.
__________________________________________
You were being lazy on the couch, watching tv as you heard a knock on the door. Probably Ezra as he said he was coming over.

You stood up and opened the door and there he was, like you thought. "Hey how wa-" You were cut off by Ezra pushing you to a wall, trapping you between it and his hips.

He started kissing you roughly, you kissed back. He licked your bottom lip asking permission to enter which you gave him. He pushed his tongue inside your mouth, you both wanting dominance. You gave up and let him.

You felt his hands roam all over your body and things started to get even more heated when he started to attack your neck. "Ezra." You let out a shaky breath as he made some hickeys.

He bent down a bit and lifted you up by your upper legs and carried your to the couch. He laid you down and literally ripped off your shirt. "I hope it wasn't your favorite." Ezra growled.

He clearly was upset and you started to wonder what happened but your train of thought was cut by him kissing down your neck to your breasts, leaving a hickey here and there.

He reached behind your back and unclasped your bra, taking it off of you. He threw it somewhere behind him and he started to give your boobs some love ;-)).

You felt his dick get harder against your leg and you decided to mess with him a bit.

You reached your hands behind his head and tugged on his hair ever so slightly, knowing it drives him crazy.

"Don't tease me now, baby girl." His deep voice turned you on even more. You tugged a bit more. "Stop that princess." He growled and moved back up to your neck. "Or- or else?" You asked and you felt him smirk against you neck. "If you wanna find out, keep going."

You tugged once more but a bit harder as he found your sweet spot and he groaned.

He started to go down, leaving a trail of kisses and some hickeys on your stomach. He reached your pants, unbuttoned it and pulled down quickly. You kicked it off the rest of the way while he undid his own pants.

He stood over you in only his boxers. His bulge was prominently showing through. You looked at him a bit more. "It's rude to stare (Y/n)." He spoke and you looked away.

He went down again and started grinding on you. "Ezra please." You begged, really needing him now. "Please what sweety?" He teased.

"Please I need you." You said. "You need me?" He knew what you meant but he really just wanted to hear you beg. "Yes." "You need me to do something? Need me somewhere?"

"Just fuck me please." You said kind of irritated. That's all it took for him to rip of your panties and take of his boxers.

He lined himself up in front of your entrance putting only the tip first, just to tease you.

"Ezra come on." You groaned and bucked up your hips. He pinned your hips down so you wouldn't do that again. "Stop teasing." You said tugging his hair a bit again.

He than pushed into you real quick and hard and started moving trying to get to a steady pace.

"Oh fuck." You moaned clawing you nails down his back. He hissed and started to slam into harder making you moan louder.

"I'm gonna make sure you're not able to walk for 2 fucking days." He groaned lowly in your ears.

The sound of your moans, his groans and skin slapping against each other filled the room and you started to get close.

"Ezra almost there." You breathed out. "Don't cum until I tell you to." He said as his movements started to get sloppy.

He got even more sloppy and his breathing got really unsteady as well. The knot in your stomach build up and up until he said; "Cum now." and you released all on his dick with a loud moan and you felt his warm liquid fill you up too.

He stayed inside you for a few more seconds to catch his breath and he pulled out. He cleaned you guys up and cuddled up next to you, still naked.

"You're never this rough." You chuckled. "Sorry, I just was a bit upset about something." He said kissing you lips softly after. "It's fine. You know you can take out your anger on me more often because it really felt good." He chuckled. "But you have to take care of me the next few days because I'm kinda sore." You laughed. "I will. I'm sorry." He laughed too.

"You wanna talk about what made you upset tho?" You asked. "Yes please." He said and started telling you about his day.
________________________
So..... this is my first time writing something like this...
Did I do a good job? Lemme know and like I said in the description, if you have requests dm me :-D