Roomies

Apparently I came up with this a while ago and had it on another account and when I remembered this I transferred it over to here and finished it cuz I think it's kinda good if I do say so my self
If it sucks in the beginning it's because I wrote that a while ago. It gets better lol
⚠️Smut⚠️
________________________

Ezra/Racc POV

I woke up by a knock on my door. "Dude, you should wake up. It's almost noon and I made lunch." I heard my roommate, (y/n), saying. "What do you mean 'almost noon'?" I groaned. "Well exactly as I'm saying it." She barged through the door walking to my closet and grabbing me clothes. "Get your ass out of your bed and get dressed." She commanded as she tossed the clothes at me. "Thanks." I laughed at how she casually just did all of that. "No problem." She said as she walked back out smiling.

I got dressed and walking into the kitchen. "Took you long enough. What the fuck were you doing in there." She joked as she gave me a plate and a bowl. The plate had pb&j sandwiches and the bowl a fruit salad. "This is new." I said walking to the living room. "Yeah wanted to do something different." She said and sat down next to me. I hummed in response.

"Hey Ez, I had this idea for a live stream." She said with a mouth full of the salad. She was a semi-big twitch streamer. "Tell me about it." "So, you may not agree to this, but I wanted to turn you into an 'emo boy'." She said making air quotes at 'emo boy'. "I don't know. Let me think about it." I said honestly not wanting to do it. "You don't want to do it, do you." She said kinda disappointed. "Yeah I'd rather not."

Your POV

"Yeah I'd rather not." He said. "I already thought that but I could always try." You laughed and he chuckled too.

"Hey I've got editing to do so if you don't mind I'll disappear into my room." He said as he finished his food. "Yeah go ahead." You said. "I might stream later today." "Alright." He said as he disappeared in his room. This wasn't uncommon tho. We'd eat something together and disappear in our rooms for the rest of the day until the next meal.

You finished your food, brought the dishes to the kitchen and went to your room setting up for a live stream.

Time skip

It was a chill stream. You just played some brain game and read the chat. "React to RaccoonEggs vids? I'm his roommate hun." You giggled and continued to read the chat. "Ask Racc to join you. He's busy editing so I don't think he's gonna come over but I could ask him." You said and sent him a text.

"Why is this so difficult." You said as you were struggling with some puzzle. Ezra quickly sent you a text back saying 'yeah give a me a minute be right there.' "Oh I guess you guys are in luck. Mr eggs is coming right over." You said kinda teasing.

The door behind you slammed open which startled you causing Ezra to burst into a fit of laughter. "Jesus Christ dude you don't need to break my door." You chuckled. "Sorry (Y/n)." He laughed and sat beside you. "I can't get this puzzle shit." You said. "Let me try." You switched places and he got through the puzzles in almost no time as you continued reading the chat.

"So chat I have a question." You started. "During lunch I asked Ezra over here if I could change him in to an 'emo boy' and he didn't want to but I really think..." You got cut off by him saying "No absolutely not. Nu-uh." "Aww come on." "Y'know if chat thinks it should happen maybe." "Yesss. So I'm gonna send a link in the chat to a poll and you can vote yes or no." You said making the poll and copying it in the chat a few times so everyone would see.