Sick of love

In honor of myself, because I don't take love seriously anymore. My heart has been broken 1 too many times.
Prompt: I'd rather have a one-night-stand then have a serious relationship. Fuck love
You're the one who's like fuck love btw
This is a very fast paced and messy story and very short. I'm sorry, I'm very busy
Y/e/n= your ex's name
______________________________
Last year you thought you had the 'perfect' life. Good grades, great friends, fantastic boyfriend. You loved the dude but after a year and a bit of dating he broke up with you. It wrecked you and you grew cold. His best friend, Ezra, has known you since you started dating your ex, but since the breakup you didn't talk much. You and Ezra got to talking again and actually became friends again. And today you were hanging out with him for the first time.
~~
You hear the doorbell ring and you got up to open it. When you opened you saw Ezra!

"Hi there." He smiled

"Hello. Come in." You smiled back.

"So Y/n, how have you been." He said stepping inside your apartment.

"I've been doing good. I moved on from y/e/n and I've been much happier since."

"That's good to hear."

After hours of talking and hanging Ezra noticed you're much colder then he remembered so he asked about it after you said the coldest words he's ever heard come from you.

"I don't care about anything anymore. Like I'd rather have a one-night-stand then a serious relationship."

"What's gotten into you? You're so cold towards anything even close to the category 'love'"

"Y/e/n has gotten into me. Do you know how much I loved him? Have you any idea how he literally tore me apart? Threw me away like a was a fucking piece of trash? He wrecked me. I tried to find new love but every time I got hurt again and again and again and I can't do it anymore. Fuck love"
__________________________________________
Sorry for the hiatus. Message me for requests/willing to help me out on writing shizz since I'm so fucking busy I can't.

Love yous