issues

Lol idk where this came from
___________________________
Ezra dialed your number again and again, leading to your voicemail every time. He didn't leave messages, you probably wouldn't listen to them anyway.

It's been three days since you left. He called you every day. He knew you guys had issues, but he loved you so much he didn't want to let you go.

He called again. Your voicemail sounded again. Hey I can't pick up now, I'm probably hanging with the greatest guy in the world. I'll call back. Bye!

Your cheery voice made him tear up even more. "Hey (y/n). It's me. I know we've been having issues, but I love you. We can sort them out I swear. Please call me back." He choked out. Finally leaving a message. Almost losing hope.
~~
You looked at all the missed calls. Tears in your eyes, making it hard to see clearly.

It's been three days since you left. You knew there were issues but didn't know if they could be sorted out.

You listened to his message. "Hey (y/n). It's me. I know we've been having issues, but I love you. We can sort them out I swear. Please call me back."

You couldn't call him back. It felt too wrong.

You knew if you called back it would just end up in you yelling at each other. You couldn't do it anymore.

The yelling. Losing your voices. The crying. Doors slamming.

You loved him though. And that was the problem. You guys loved each other dearly.

You decided to call him back.

After a couple of seconds Ezra picked up. "(Y/n)! Oh my god I'm so glad you called me back. I love you so much, please come back home." You could hear he had cried.

You stayed silent, trying not to cry, taking deep breaths. "(Y/n)? Baby girl? I can hear you breathing. Calm down ok? It's going to be ok."

You took a deep breath in. "Ezra. I love so much. I don't want to lose you. I want us to be fixed. I want to go back to the time before the fights. I want to go back to where we started." You cried. "I know baby. You're not going to lose me. We can fix this. Together ok?" He said. You nodded even though he couldn't see you.

"Please come back home?" Ezra said after a couple of seconds. "Ok." You said with a shaky breath.
____________________
This one's a bit shorter because like I said up there ^^ I have no clue where this came from.

Also I have this a lot. Like I have a great concept and I write it down leading up to what my concept was and I have no clue how to end it so I just leave in a 'cliffhanger' lol