Vampire

Ezra POV

New school, new life. I thought as I walked towards the building.

I always hated switching school but I couldn't stay behind while my parents went somewhere new for a better job offer. That'd be stupid, so I just have to deal with it.

I wonder what kind of cretins there are on this school. Popular bitches who want to make sure I 

know they're boss? Jerky jocks who think they're everything and need to push me around just to show everyone else not to mess with them. Fuck, maybe the nerds will try and suck me into their weird cult. You never know.

As I walked closer to the builing I started to notice it looked very old and not necessarily like a normal school, but I guess it's because it's very old.
~~
The day went by smoothly so far. The only thing is, teachers find it fucking necessary to introduce me, while I have class with mostly the same people. If someone wants to know my name they can just ask me right? Bet 90% of these people don't even care who I am.

Third person POV

Last class of the day rolled around and Ezra was exhausted.

He walked into the classroom and that's when he saw her.

Y/n. Probably the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. Beautiful h/c hair. E/c eyes he could get lost in and wouldn't you look at that, the only free seat left is next to her.

He got clammy hands as he walked towards her.

She looked up when he sat down next to her.

"Hi I'm Ezra." He said.

"If I cared I would've asked you." Y/n said back coldly.

"Well I'm sorry for being the new kid trying to make some friends, cunt." Ezra snapped back.

"Oh geez how cute new guy. In this school you need more than being nice to survive. Literally, alright. You need to be able to quite literally bite back."

'Great.' Ezra thought. 'My first chance of making a friend and I fucked up.'

____________________________________________________

It's short I know but I feel like I had to do something. 

Since I'm here, how you guys been? let me know.

I could be better. I just ruined 2 relationships lol. I'll be fine though

Love yous