Chapter 8

Hope's POV
I didn't know what else to do with all this energy so I wasted my energy on thinking. After everything that happened, I fell asleep.

Josie's POV
It was now morning, I woke up. Thankfully to no Lizzie barging in. I see Hope is still asleep. I sit up and Lizzie and mom walk into the room. Which is no surprise at this point.

Ca: Good morning sweetie, how'd you sleep?
J: I slept perfectly fine.
L: Well today you two get to stay home. Me and mom will be out.
J: Okay.
Ca: Make sure you tell Hope that we are gone.
J: I will.
Ca: Call us if you need anything.
J: You got it.
L: Alright bye sis.
J: Bye liz.

They walked out of my room, slamming the door. I cover my face with my pillow and Hope starts moving around. I feel the pillow being pulled away from my grip.

H: Is everything okay?
J: Yep.
H: Then why do you have your face covered up?
J: Lizzie slammed my door and ran off.
H: Why?
J: I don't know but they said that they'll be gone to pick something up.
H: Okay, do you want anything for breakfast?
J: No I'm okay. Thank you though.

Hope laid back down on the bed and pulled me closer to her. I slowly laid back down, she wrapped an arm around me. I smiled and placed my hand on her chest.

J: How'd you sleep?
H: Perfectly fine. How about you?
J: I also slept perfectly fine.
H: I'm happy to hear that.

This morning went by pretty fast, we haven't moved from bed at all. Unless it was to get snacks and to use the bathroom. Besides that we've been up in my room for the entire day. After a couple of hours, watching movies. Lizzie barged into my room, I sit up and Hope has a hand on my back.

L: Come down for dinner in about 20 minutes.
J: Okay Lizzie.
L: Hope don't forget, you gotta go home later.
H: I know.
L: I hope you have everything packed.
H: I do.
J: Lizzie just go downstairs.
L: Okay fine. Bye lovebirds.

Lizzie left the room and I rolled my eyes. Hope sat up and rubbed my back.

J: I'm sorry about her. This always happens.
H: Jo, it's okay. Don't worry about it.
J: You sure?
H: Mhm.

Hope gives me a quick peck and gets up. I stayed in my spot and Hope holds out her hand.

J: Can't we just stay here for a couple more minutes?
H: We should probably go eat.
J: I know and then you'll have to leave. I don't want you to leave.
H: I don't want to leave either.

I lay back down and Hope sits down next to me. I look at her and she gives me a small smile. Lizzie barges into the room again.

L: Dinners ready.
H: We'll be down in a minute.

Lizzie walks out of the room and Hope looks towards me. She holds my hand and kisses it.

H: Let's go downstairs love.
J: I don't know, I kinda like being here right now.
H: Me too but if we don't get up now then Lizzie will continuously barge in.
J: I know.

Hope gets up again and I follow behind. Once we are off the bed, I take her hand and we walk downstairs. I seen my dad at the dinner table this time. I quickly dropped her hand and sat down. Hope stood there awkwardly.

H: I should probably get going. I'll see you guys at school tomorrow.
Ca: No stay, there's enough food to pass around now.
H: It's getting pretty late. I don't want to disturb anything.
Ca: Oh okay, well be safe.
H: I will.

Hope walked out of the room, grabbed her bag and left the house.

Hope's POV
I left their house, I didn't want to stay longer especially after the whole thing. I text my dad to come pick me up. He said he would. I heard the door open and I turned and looked behind me. It was Josie.