Chapter 30

Hope's POV

I woke up and Josie was still sleeping. She was absolutely adorable. I kissed her forehead and slowly got out of bed. I didn't want to wake her. Once I was up, I walked downstairs and everyone looked at me.

H: Is everything okay?

Fr: Yes, just surprised to see you up after what you been through last night.

H: I'm fine. Is dad okay?

Fr: He is sleeping, like how you should be right now. You and Josie did a lot last night.

H: We didn't really do that much.

Fr: You went on a rampage, left the house, came back because of the news and then you and Josie stole your dad's guns and left once again. That's doing a lot for a 17 year old.

H: Okay, maybe it is a lot. It's fine though, I actually have somewhere to be.

Fr: Do you now? Where are you going?

H: Alejandro's, he needs help with something.

Fr: Okay well be careful.

I nod and walked out of the door. I got into a car and drove to where Alejandro wanted to meet up at.

Alejandro's POV

I have arrived at a park, it was a very secretive park. Today will be the Mikaelson's downfall. I know my parents want me to be friends with Hope but she left me. She deserves what's coming for her. You don't just leave your best friend high and dry and not expect anything bad to happen.

I see Hope pull up and I walk closer to her. I make sure everything's ready. I shook her hand and she smiled.

H: Alejandro, what's going on?

Ale: You know how you left me.

H: Yeah, that was like six years ago.

Ale: Actually it was recently, you met Landon and became friends with him but then never hung out with me again. This new school is fucking with you.

H: Alejandro please, let's not forget how you were trying to leave first. You were about to move before that fight went down. Remember?

Ale: There was no fight.

H: Yes there was. You and your brother fought and you'd only listen to me at the time because of how close we were. You were never close with your family. You went nuts when your brother tried to make a move on me.

Ale: What are you talking about?

H: You left first. I never left you.

I chuckled and took a knife out of my pocket. Hope backed away a little bit.

H: What are you doing?

Ale: This is what you do, you manipulate people so you can be the victim. You're like your father.

H: Alejandro put the knife down.

Ale: So you can manipulate me again and again? I don't think I'll drop the knife.

H: You must've taken too many drugs. Alejandro please, stop and drop the knife.

Ale: Wow so now you think I'm a drug addict, classic Mikaelson shit.

H: What?

Ale: You guys accuse, argue, fight, and lose people. I'm surprised Josie is even still with you after she's seen your family in action. No wonder the guys think you guys are all crazy.

I felt something poke the back of my head. It felt like a gun.

?: Drop the knife Alejandro.

Ale: Go ahead and shoot.