Chapter 17

Landon's POV
I wake up at 8am, which isn't normal. I like to sleep in. I walk out to the kitchen and see Leo sitting on the couch.

La: When did you wake up?
Le: Around 2am.
La: Did you sleep well?
Le: Mhm. Where's everybody else?
La: Josie and Hope are sleeping, like always.

After a while of conversation, I check the time and see it's 11am. Time seemed to have went by fast. Hope came out of her room. She looked exhausted.

La: Rough night?
H: Don't wanna talk about it.
La: You normally do.

Josie came out and wrapped herself around Hope. Josie kissed Hope's cheek and went into the kitchen.

La: She seems happy. What happened?
Le: Landon, they had sex.
H: Why are you in my business?
Le: Not my fault I heard it. You guys woke me up for the love of god. I couldn't fall back to sleep. That's why I was up at 3am.

Hope's face lit up with a pink tint. I laugh and Josie came back out. She grabbed Hope's hand and they walked over to the other couch. They cuddled up to each other on the other couch. Leo kept looking at Hope and Josie with peer hatred.

La: How about we go swimming?
H: I'm down.
La: Okay well go get changed. Hope and Josie no more hickeys for the both of you. Your necks are covered in hickeys.

Hope and Josie blushed, Leo chuckled. I got up and went to my room. I got changed pretty quickly. After awhile Leo finally changed. Josie and Hope got changed together. Once we were all done changing, I grabbed towels. We walked to a waterfall.

J: This is beautiful
La: It really is.
J: Let's all go swimming.

We all went swimming and Leo would always get out of water. I sat by him.

La: What's up with you?
Le: I want Hope.
La: You won't get her bro. She's simply not into you.
Le: I wish she'd give me a chance, ya know?
La: No, actually I don't know. I want her happy and Josie seems to be making her happy. You should just leave if you'll act like this because this weekend is supposed to be Hope's birthday weekend.

——
Authors Note: I'll write a longer chapter later on but right now I've been super stressed. School is really kicking my ass so I'm sorry. I haven't really had time to write anything. Ill try to get a longer chapter out by the weekend. I hope you guys are all doing well though.

Walking Disaster- Hosie जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें