Chapter 25

Klaus's POV

Stefan and Damon didn't seem to happy to see me. I don't know why but hopefully they can give me answers and hopefully they can help me.

St: So after what seems like a thousand years, you finally show up at our house.

Kl: I've been busy.

St: Busy with what exactly?

Kl: The family business. Look I came here to talk.

Da: About what? How you're a backstabbing son of a bitch who left us behind once your business got big enough?

Kl: No, but we can talk about how you guys basically left me first. I gave you guys everything, including you Stefan so don't act like I backstabbed you when you guys were the ones' who did it first.

St: Really Klaus?

Kl: Yes really Stefan, you were my best friend but once you got with Ms. Elena Gilbert you backed off. Let's not forget how Damon went for her right after you guys got together.

St: Don't put my brother in this.

Kl: Really!? Then tell him to step back Stefan. We may be old but I know for a damn fact, I can beat your brothers ass just like I did back in high school.

Da: You beat his too Klaus! You were a bully to everyone, if they were in your way, you'd beat the living shit out of them!

Kl: Then don't stand in my way!

Damon tried punching me but I caught his fist in the air before it could make contact. I threw his fist down and fixed my leather jacket. Stefan looked at me in a confused way. I cleared my throat and pushed past them.

Kl: I didn't come here to fight. I came here for help.

Da: You think you can jus-

St: What do you need help with?

Kl: Hope, she's the only Mikaelson you guys care about.

Da: Maybe because she didn't try-

St: Damon! You guys can argue later. What's going on with Hope?

Kl: She's being hunted by these group of people. We know nothing about them but we think this kid in her class is leading them to get her for him.

Da: Who's the kid?

Kl: Leo.

Da: Leo who?

Kl: I didn't get a last name but I have a plan.

Stefan and Damon cross their arms. I sit down in a chair and cross my legs. I know I've got their attention now. I smirk and they look like they are getting ready for battle. I've got the boys back together, now it's just time to tell them the plan.

Back At The Mikaelson's House

Hope's POV

Everyone was trying to call my dad. He just up and left. He normally never does that. I look at Josie and she's talking with my aunt Freya. My mom comes up to me and hugs me.

Ha: We'll find him sweetie, don't worry.

H: It's not me you should be worried about.

My mom backs up and everyone looks at me. The room goes quiet.

Fr: Hope, what do you think your dad did this time?

H: He probably went after Leo. Where else would he go?

Fr: Your right. We have to find him fast.

The door busted opened and dad, Stefan and Damon all walk inside. Stefan and Damon walk up to me and hug me. Damon looks over at Josie and pulls her into a hug.

Da: Hey munchkin, how have you been?

J: Good.

Damon nodded and stood by Josie. Stefan stayed by me and pulled me into another room.

St: Caroline has told me quite a lot about you.

H: I'm guessing you came as backup.

St: More like bodyguards but yeah for the most part. So this Leo kid really can't leave you alone.

H: So you know what's going on?

St: Yeah your dad marched into my house like a mad man.

H: Seems like him. You guys have any plans?

St: Your dad came up with it and no it doesn't involve beating anyone to death.

We both chuckled and Damon, my dad and Josie all walked into the room. Damon looked proud and Stefan stuck his hands in his pockets.

Kl: Stefan.

St: Klaus.

Kl: We need to get this plan going before they come back.

St: Josie knows the plan?

Kl: We filled everyone in, Hope I'm sorry but you have to stay here.

H: But they are after me. I should have a fighting chance.

Kl: You do, you'll just be here with Elijah, Hayley, Freya and Rebekah.

H: What are we supposed to do?

Kl: Go to the school, find Leo and bring him to us. Once that's done, Elijah will get you out of Mystic Falls for awhile until one of us call for you to come back.

H: You're kicking me out?

Kl: I'm so sorry. It's for your safety Hope.

H: What about Josie?

Kl: This isn't about Josie. They're after you.

H: You'll be putting Josie in danger.

Kl: Honey, listen to me.

H: No, I'm done listening.

I pushed past everyone and walked out of the house. I bumped into my aunt Rebekah. She grabbed my arm and I looked at her.

Re: What's going on?

H: Find out for yourself.

Re: Where are you going?

H: I'm going to our good friend Alejandro.

Re: I'm coming with you and you can update me on what's going on.

I nod and Rebekah and I got into her car. She reversed out of the driveway and drove to Alejandro's house. Hopefully he has a good plan.

Author's Note: It's short I know, but I'm trying to make this fanfic longer and with more chapters. The next couple of chapters are going to be chaotic, I hope you guys don't mind. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I know I am. Also no Alejandro is not at all the bad guy. He stays on team Mikaelson because I said so. Anyways I hope everyone is having a good day as well. Enjoy <3.