Chapter 22

Hope's POV

Josie has been in the shower for awhile. I've been downstairs with my family and Caroline has been sticking around. My mom is trying to help Caroline with a house. I sit next to Lizzie.

L: How is she?

H: I don't know, she's been in the shower all night so I doubt she's having a good night.

L: You think she'll tell you anything about her and dad's argument?

H: No and I don't want to know anything about it. If she feels it's necessary then she can tell me. I'm not going to force her to tell me something if she doesn't want to.

L: I'm really glad she has you.

Everything goes quiet and I look up and seen Josie standing at the bottom of the stairs.

J: I'm glad I have her too.

Josie walks over to me and sits down next to me, laying her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on her head and hold her hand. I whisper so only me and her can hear.

H: I love you. I will always choose you.

I kiss the top of her head and rub circles on her hand. Josie lifts her head up and kisses my cheek. I smile and Josie lays her head on my shoulder again. I look at everyone in the room and they all have the biggest smiles on their faces.

Ha: I think it's time for bed everyone.

Fr: We'll give you two a minute.

I nod and everyone leaves the room even though we could've gone up to my room. I look back at Josie and she lifts her head up.

H: Let's get you to bed.

J: Not yet.

H: What do you mean?

J: I should tel-

H: Jo, are you sure you want to tell me?

J: No but we have to be honest with each other.

H: Don't talk about it, wait til you're ready. I don't want you to think you have to tell me everything.

Josie nods and I stand up. I held out my hand and Josie takes it. We walked upstairs to my room. I let Josie in first, then I entered. Josie went to the bed, while I closed the door. Josie laid down and I laid down next to her. She snuggled up to me and I wrapped my arm around her and kept her close. I will never let her go.

Next Morning

Josie's POV

I wake up and didn't see Hope anywhere. She walks inside her bedroom with a tray of breakfast foods and orange juice. I sit up and Hope looks at me.

H: Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?

J: Great, you?

H: Good.

Hope sits down next to me and places the tray down next to me. I smile and Hope stands up.

H: I'll be right back.

J: Where are you going?

H: Can't say, my dad needs me for something.

I nod and Hope leaves. I began eating breakfast and Lizzie walks in.

L: Good morning sis. Where's Hope?

J: She said her dad needed her for something. Why, what's up?

L: I need to talk to you.

J: About?

L: Mg.

J: Okay, what's up?

L: He hasn't really talked to me lately, could you find out why?

I nod and Lizzie leaves the room. I laugh and Hope comes into her room.

H: I got something planned for us today.

J: Like what?

H: It's a surprise.

J: Can I have a hint?

H: I don't know, can you?

Hope and I share a kiss and I smile into the kiss. Hope pulls away and sits next to me.

J: I think I should get a hint.

H: Do you now?

I nod and Hope chuckles. I smile and continue eating my breakfast.

H: I love you.

I look at Hope and I kiss her.

J: I love you too.

Hope smiles and got up. Her dad walked into her room.

Kl: Here are the keys, be careful.

H: You know I will.

Klaus leaves the room and Hope looks at me.

H: Are you finished.

J: Yes.

Hope takes the tray.

H: Get ready, I'll be right back.

I nod and Hope leaves the room. I smile and got up. I grabbed my clothes and got undressed from my pajamas. I put pants on and Hope walks back into the room.

H: Don't worry, it's just me.

I laugh and Hope sits on the bed. I smile and put my shirt on. I walked over to Hope and sat on her lap. I kissed Hope and she pulled away.

H: Are you ready love?

J: No.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and Hope hugged me from behind. I smiled and turned around. We shared a passionate kiss and I pulled away.

J: I'm ready.

Hope smiled and we walked downstairs. Lizzie was talking with Freya. Lizzie said bye and so did everyone else. We left the house and went wherever Hope wanted to go.

Author's Note: I'll make the next chapter on wherever Hope wanted to go as the surprise. Just thought  I should say something before everyone decided to ask where they're gonna go.