Chapter 10

Hope's POV
Dad walks into my room and smiles at me. I give him a confused look.

Kl: Your first date. It's definitely a special thing little one.
H: Yeah?
Kl: Mhm. So where will you be taking her?
H: Probably the Mystic Grill.
Kl: Actually there's this restaurant, it's called Mystics diner.
H: That's like the same thing as the Mystic Grill.
Kl: It's completely different. Also here's the car keys to one of our nicer cars. It's your aunt Rebekahs car. If she asks you where you got it, say absolutely nothing and keep walking.
H: Got it dad.

We laugh and he hands me the keys. I look at the keys and my dad walks out of the room. I changed into something more casual. I'm now wearing black jeans with a maroon T-shirt. I walk downstairs and uncle Kol comes up.

Ko: Don't forget the bracelet.
H: I have it.

I pull out the bracelet and showed him I have it. He gives me a small smile. I checked the time while putting the bracelet back in my pocket. It was time to pick Josie up. I text her real fast.

-Text Messages-
H: I'll be picking you up, just stay at home.
J: Alright, I'll finish getting ready.
-After Messages-

I look back up at my family and they all give me a small smile. Aunt Freya came up to me.

F: Bex knows you have her car keys. Klaus came out clean and told her.
H: Okay, well I gotta get going.
F: Okay be safe.
H: I will.

I walked out of the house and got into my aunts car. I drove to Josie's house. It wasn't that long of a drive.

Once I got to Josie's house, I pulled into the driveway. I parked the car and got out. I walked up to the front door, knocked and Caroline opened the door.

Ca: Are you here to take Josie away?
H: Yes ma'am.
Ca: Okay, come in and let me go get her.

I walked inside and stood by the door. Caroline left and walked up the stairs. After awhile Lizzie came downstairs.

L: Where are you taking her?
H: My dad said there was a place and suggested it.
L: What's the place called?

Josie came downstairs and I gave her a small smile. Caroline followed after her. Josie was in a black skirt with a yellow T-shirt.

H: I'll text you where we are going Lizzie. I'll even tell you everything if that's really what you want.
L: You'd do that?
H: Mhm.
L: Then yes text me everything.

I let out a small chuckle and Lizzie walked off all happy. Josie walked up to me.

H: You look absolutely stunning babe.
J: Thank you, you look good too.

Caroline was taking some photos, I held Josie's hand. Lizzie took Caroline's phone away from her. Funny how that worked out.

H: What time do you want her home?
Ca: Be home by 11.
H: You got it.

We walked out of the house and I opened the car door for Josie. She sat down in the car and I closed the door. I got into the drivers side and pulled out of the driveway.

After a long drive, we got to the restaurant that my dad recommended. I got out of the car and went to Josie's side. I opened the door for her and she got out.

J: What's this place?
H: I don't know my dad recommended it.

Josie seemed to get a laugh out by that. I smiled and we walked inside the restaurant. We got our seats and sat down. We ordered our drinks and then the waiter left. I got water and Josie got orange soda. I pulled out my phone and texted Lizzie everything and what's going on. It was right to keep my word. I put my phone on silent and put it back in my pocket.