Chapter 20

Landon's POV

I wake up, it seems to me that I've been the only one waking up on time for things. Josie and Hope have decided that today would be a good time to go home. I pack everything I brought and put it in my bag. I look around for my keys, I can't seem to find them. I decide to make breakfast so Josie doesn't have to stress herself out over making the food. She's truly a great friend. I just wish I knew what was going on in her life so I can kind of help her out with whatever she needs help with. That makes it seem like, I like her. In all realty, I don't. I just want to be there for my friends, I want to be able to help them with anything. I want them to know I care about them and their mental health. I snap out of my thoughts and hear a door opening. It must be Hope and Josie finally waking up.

La: Good morning.

Kl: Ah good morning Landon. Do you know where Hope is?

La: She's in bed sir.

Kl: She always liked sleeping in. What are you making?

La: Eggs and bacon. Would you like some?

Kl: No, I had breakfast before I came. Do you know where the bathroom is?

La: Yeah, it's the se- third door on the right.

Kl: Then what's the second door on the right?

La: A lot of blood is in there.

Kl: Did you guys kill something in here?

La: More like Hope almost killed someone.

Kl: Can I hear the story?

H: No dad, you cannot.

I see Hope give me the death glare. Josie is nowhere around. Klaus seems a little upset that he can't hear a tiny story about his daughter almost killing someone. The Mikaelson rule is that you have to have a good reason for almost wanting to kill someone. I mean Hope did have a good reason but I wouldn't almost kill someone for doing what Leo did. That night was a mess. Josie seemed uncomfortable around Leo ever sense, which is understandable. He should've known to never go through a Mikaelson. I see Josie walk out of the room and I go back to cooking. It was a little bit quiet, only noise was the bacon sizzling. I heard someone's foot steps walking away. I think Klaus might've finally went to the bathroom. After cooking a lot of food for everyone, I put the food on the table.

La: You guys may eat now.

J: You didn't have to do this.

La: I realized how stressed you've been lately, for the past couple weeks. I just decided to be a good friend, instead of asking what has been going on. Whatever is going on, you can always come to me.

J: Thanks Lan. Same goes for you.

H: Well let's eat, shall we?

La: I already told you guys to dig in.

We all chuckle and began to eat. I see Klaus finally step out of the bathroom. Why was he in there for so long? It's better to not mention it and just eat. Klaus wouldn't like you if you were all up in his business. He's a busy man who does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. It's how every Mikaelson is. If you're part of the family, they'd do anything for you as well. It really just depends on how close you are with the family. After eating breakfast, Hope and Josie go back into their room. They're probably getting everything around. Klaus holds up my car keys.

La: I was looking for those all morning. Where'd you find them?

Kl: I found them by the fireplace and decided to just-

La: Walk in here, I know.

Kl: Don't interrupt me.

La: Sorry sir.